Reviews for Talk of peace and happiness
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
BOO! *pounces*

This is so cute! :) What an original idea! Noishe and Corrine. I'd have never thought of it. _ I thought this piece was simply adorable. 9.9/10!
Urby chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
(hugs)

Corrine is a guy? Corrine is such a feminine name, though...

It's nice to see that someone is writing about some of the characters no one really pays attention to, and you put them both in. Yey. Makes me feel all happy inside.

I really can't think up of anything else to say...so I'll be stopping now.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
How interesting, having fanfiction centering around Noishe and Corrine... I started reading thinking "Hmm, okay... This should be interesting." I think it works really well, though. Honestly, I'd been wondering what Noishe thought of this whole ordeal.

I liked the way you portrayed Noishe as being a bit goofy like Lloyd. I honestly wouldn't have known what to do with him since the only lines he has in ToS are *bark* and *whine*. ;

-Halcyone
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I think this fic is awesome! I've always liked seeing how other creatures think. It reminds people that we're not the biggest hot-shots in the world. Quite far from it actually.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Hmm, that was different. I don't think I've ever seen Noishe have a speaking part. Especially with Corrine. Hehe. But, it was good. I like the way you seemed to make Corrine be dignified, and Noishe be, well, like Lloyd. Lol.
Chibi Presea chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
It's pretty good! I like it! (like all your other stories! _)