Reviews for Déjà Vu
Lethargy chapter 1 . 1/5
Melancholy beauty at its finest.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I am hooked. Too bad this was never finished. I was thinking the guy might be Diamond but I guess we will never know.
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I love the ending to this. I love the whole thing, really, it does, actually, have that sort of deja-vu feeling so, it's a very appropriate name. Is it weird that because of you I'm beginning to like, fall in love with Diamond/Demando/etc? Because I am.

So I hope you know that that was my clue for you to write more U/D! More! :D. Of course, that is, as long as we're still in the SM without crossovers category. If we're talking about Gundam Wing/SM, then no, not U/D. Hehe. Sorry, that was a bit random, xD.

Cheers!

Hazel*
Duzzie chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Though it will not be continued, I loved it. This is actually the first DemandoxUsagi pairing I've read, and it was really, really well written.
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i do so love your stories. and i know you still lurk here! you are one of the few good writers with impeccable grammar who writes Demando/Usagi fiction. Unfortunately, it seems they are in few number. Please, at least finish this one? pretty pretty please? I will be checking back in hopes of updates with fingers crossed!
v1cky84 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh...can you please update. PLEASE...I would love to read more. It's hard to find good usa/demando story.
Haystacks chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I am sad this ended. Will there be more?
The Bog Witch chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I know you’re not planning on updating any time soon, but I quite liked this and felt I had to say so. The concept is so cool, as is the writing style. (I love Bradbury and it does seem reminiscent of his work.) I love the suspense when Usagi is chasing after pseudo-Diamond at the party. One nit-pick: as far as I know it’s spelled ‘Rei’, rather than ‘Rai’.

Anyway, I hope you see your way around to finishing it someday, but it almost stands well enough even on its own.
DJ Silence Yuy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
A good start. A very good start. Usagi the klutz is always funny, and I'm glad that Dia-Yasutake was able to help her. It's cool that he's being so nice to her though, and yet so mysterious as well. Though I suppose that was always what made him so darn better than Mamoru in my opinion.

Very nice story. I hope that one day you will update it. If that day should come, I will definatly read your new chapter.
ladyverde88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hiya! :D wow, i like the way this story is heading. :D please, please, update soon!
Tingmeow chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Oh my god! It's so great! You have to continue it! Please, I beg you. I love the way they meet and talk..

To my surprise, Usagi is a nurse. And I found it quite good in the story Update please!
Aniah chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Beautiful. Well written. _ Yay Demando.
Ellethiel chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I really love this one. It is so...delicate? heh, it is wonderful. I hope that you do continue it.
Heero's Bunny-Scribble chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I don't noramlly threaten people (Heero:*cough* liar *cough*) But if you don't update this story I'm afraid to say you are clinically insane and I am going to have to you hunt you down and cause you bardily harm... Not enough to kill you, because you still need to update of course! *smiles* Well Waiting ever so patientally... Sort of... Just update please!
Meghan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
This is great. I'm serious, I love it, I love your writing style, it's a great idea-I urge you to continue it. Please? I really want to know what comes next!