Reviews for A Promise That Will Be Kept
You know. I felt sad reading the beginning because it brought up the anime and how sai disappeared and all of the sad amvs i have seen so far
KamilahKaliope chapter 12 . 6/10
This is brilliantly written. I was the entire time in awe of how the story is beautifully told, and it captivated me, kept me from noticing that it's already chapter 12 I was reading. You are such a gifted writer, I would praise you that. Every characters seem so real to me, and you make me grinning from ear to ear the entire time Akira is interacting with Hikaru. They are both so lovable. I miss Hikaru no Go so much, and you made me want to go back and read the manga (as well as watch the anime) so badly. I thank you for writing this amazing fan fiction. Please, I will wait for the update as I am willing to know which way this story would go, and maybe, end.
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Kurata…my third favorite character ~~
eternalblue1 chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
I must say I'm very happy to have found and read this fic despite the fact that it sadly looks to be an abandoned WIP. After my first ever rewatch of the series since I originally watched it, and about to tackle rereading the manga next, I have to say that this fic really captures the feel of the story and honestly feels like an extension of HnG from where the manga left off. All of the characterizations feel spot-on. If the manga were magically extended, I could easily see it going in the same direction as this, continuing plot points that were left hanging.

Thank you for sharing this story.
LuvAkiHika chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Hey, are still alive?
Can you continue this story please
SayMrrp chapter 12 . 2/18/2015

Thanks for writing! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
i don't think you'll continue the story...but thanks for sharing..
windemerald chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I love it
Please have more updates
Dragon's Shaow chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Update, plz!
JustAPasserby chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
WOW! Awesome chapter you got there! Your literature skill sure is above average. Thank you, it made my day
RustedEagleWings chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Brilliant story! I would have loved to read more but this seemed like the perfect place to end it. Great job!
Elise chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Very good!
kitanalao chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
oh, hikaru was so mature . i like it. i just read the true story. thank's:-)
kitanalao chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
waw... that was funny. i laugh my self when i imagined it when kurata told akira and yashiro he were desperatelly want his autograph. that was hillarious.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
hahaha... kurata was usuall hahaha. .nice job.