Reviews for A Promise That Will Be Kept
LuvAkiHika chapter 12 . 3/10
Hey, are still alive?
Can you continue this story please
SayMrrp chapter 12 . 2/18
THIS IS SUPER DUPER POOPER (...) AWESOME.

REALLY.

WILL WAIT YEARS.

Thanks for writing! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
i don't think you'll continue the story...but thanks for sharing..
windemerald chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I love it
Please have more updates
Dragon's Shaow chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Update, plz!
JustAPasserby chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
WOW! Awesome chapter you got there! Your literature skill sure is above average. Thank you, it made my day
RustedEagleWings chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Brilliant story! I would have loved to read more but this seemed like the perfect place to end it. Great job!
Elise chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Very good!
kitanalao chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
oh, hikaru was so mature . i like it. i just read the true story. thank's:-)
kitanalao chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
waw... that was funny. i laugh my self when i imagined it when kurata told akira and yashiro he were desperatelly want his autograph. that was hillarious.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
hahaha... kurata was usuall hahaha. .nice job.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
that was a nice chat after match. i am happy hikaru recover quickly despite losing. honestly that was warm feeling when i read it. nice job for this chapter.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
aww... that so sweet beginning. i like it already. so i'll put this to my fav list...
Psychomech chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Oh no! You haven't updated since '07! That's terrible because this is great! I hope you're soon magically rejuvenated and compelled to finish this. As is, good job. Best Hikaru no Go fic I've read thus far.
SessyFuchs chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
woha I'm realy exited about what could happen next. To bad that this story wasn't updated since december 2007. Do you plan to continue this story or must I sort it into my 'great but sadly not completed'-list?

Greetings,