Reviews for War Stories
ultranaff chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw yay, lovely
Versintia chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Slightly confusing, but kind of touching.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
incredibly loverly. amzing how you can milk so much emotion out of so many simple sentences.

i just spent about twenty minutes i should have been using to write an english paper thats probably gonna have me up all night, but i'm so happy that i did. totally worth it.

xoxo!
SabineLaGrande chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This is a really lovely piece. It captures the Bebop-y feeling quite well, and I really like your Faye. Excellent work.
cutemara chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
love it, love it, love it...
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Nice story. I felt sorry for that kid, Faye was kinda mean to him. Not that I blame her- it was a painful subject.

You got Faye in character, and it was all Bebop-style. Good job!
schwarzsturm chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I liked how Fayes feelings turned out and for once in awhile I didn't felt like she is OOC. It was very Bebop-like, so a very good fanfiction. Very well!

The only thing thats disturbing me is when Spike called Faye, because it came so suddenly, there was no noise and anything and I first had to think about on which screen she was looking, that was really weird oO.

Laissez les bons temps rouler.
suriru chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Awesome.
Kumagoro Meowzaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Loved your fic! _ The ending's great, and it gives sense to Faye's words. Well written and excellent characterization. _ Keep it up, Cowboy!
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
This was such a great one.
demonic girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
good story! i luved it...to bad its a one shot but i understand..still good story
red-tenko chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
nice job, very nice. Smooth and full of emotional clarity-you volcalize Faye's whole mode really well;

It's believable, and with an un-sappy ending that made me smile :)