Reviews for Two to Tango
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i was soo moved by this awesomness i cryed tears of laying on the sofa with OUT!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Frikkin' AWESOME. Never heard the song, but love the pairing.

Hee, dancing robots. cx
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This. Is. EPIC.

'El Tango de Roxanne' will forever be danced by giant alien robots in my mind.
Systemscrash chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
...I have no idea why I liked this short so much.

But I do.
TheCandyTerror chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I'm never going to be able to see that scene..or hear that song without thinking of this: AWESOME!
C.B chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
An interesting songfic. The idea of Starcream dancing with Prime and Megatron is amusing.

And if there are brothels on Cybertron, I'm sure Cyclonus knows about them.
CodeRed 73 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I just have two words to describe what I just read...FREAKISHLY COOL! Of course,being the 'Bot that he is,Red Alert stays in character through the whole thing!Lol!
FANG chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
lmao! Why is Cyclonus yelling 'Roxanne' so funny? very unique, I really liked it. .
Penumbra9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
The bizarre-est, most carnival-like TF songfic I've ever's great. I swear Red Alert and Cyclonus have been dancing, literally, in my head all day thanks to this. _
ckret2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I love this song... good job with it! I don't care if it doesn't make much sense, it could be someone's dream sequence. Maybe Jetfire's.

I like all the symbolism here, and you wrote it very well. Cyclonus and Red Alert... I'm probably one of the few people here that think it could work. _ Anyway, good songfic! Now I've gotta catch up on the rest of your stuff...

123deadaccount456 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
*points at screen* I saw that on the movie Moulin Rouge, (which just happens to be one of my favoretest movies of all time! .) very well done! *claps*
Soryu chapter 1 . 10/3/2004

I love the images that you've created, and the hidden symbolism is something amazing.

Starscream and Jetfire are the center of attention as always (they are my fav, hands down), with Jetfire's jealousy and Starscream's declaration to *his* flier.

Red Alert and Cyclonus are a strange, but interesting, pair. I like their 'part' in this fic, expecially how you describe Cyclonus's look when he watches Red Alert and how, at the end, Red Alert decides to dance with him.

Gemma Inkyboots chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow. The dancing is unbelievably symbolic, the tension is unbearable, and poor, poor Jetfire - and poor Starscream too. Not to mention the look on Cyclonus' face... I've never seen the film, but this is electric. I was willing Starscream to go over to Jetfire and dance with him, but the final bit of uncertainty...really chilling.

One thing - imaginary Megatrons?
BasementSpider chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
"Hey?crandom note?cremember that episode ?eRebellion?f, where Starscream gets ticked off with Megs? Remember how he started seeing imaginary Megatrons everywhere?

?c Did that freak anyone else out? :)"

Yes, I remember that. It's prrof to me that even Armada has "nice" MegsxScreamer moments. Hey, those Megs were smiling.

Awesome little fic song you wrote. The odd thing is that I have been listening to this song nonstop for 3 weeks [driving everyone nuts] and thing of a bunch of pairings the song fits. Megatron/Starscream/Jetfire being one of them freaky. :)

I love the choice of having Cyclonus singing. It's so funny. Great job on everything!

Kittie1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004