Reviews for The Language of Leaves
IDreamInWords chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
hi...real good story...i jus hope u update soon, and that its an RA!...
faisdodo chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Hello! I may be a couple years too late to discover this fanfic, however, I'm hoping you will post more and come to a conclusion with this. It's very interesting and heart-breaking. What I am wondering is what did Ucchan mean when she thought "no one [knew] about her and Ranma yet"? Is the answer in Akane's journal?

Why didn't Ranma follow Akane to the University? I'm a huge Ranma & Akane fan, so the thought of Akane carrying someone else's child is almost blasphemous. Aie! Please continue with this story!
Kawaiikun-fan chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
No,not taked you no where but NO drugs!
xochitlakran chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
so when its the next? and are kane and ranma not going to be together?
clavira chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I just have one tiny-teeny question: Are you planning to make this a non-Ranma/Akane story? Please, don't give me 'you'll just have to wait and see'-line, because I'd probably die from curiousness and at the rate you're updating... don't get me wrong, but it takes you a realy long time from one chapter to another.

Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you, that I really, really like your story *blushes*
ChelseaBurger22 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Great story so far. You had me a little confused at first, what with all of the switching of perspectives, but I think I understand it now. I think I might even be able to guess what happens next. But I think I'd much rather wait for the real author to do the storytelling, so you'd better hurry up and update! :)
celestial lelila chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
this is such a good story and with this hint of sadness it shows a lot of depth. i think akane really gets the short end of the stick in a lot of fanfics and i really liked that look into a deeper sider of her in her diary. i also like your more serious look into soun. he so often gets fitted into his stero type of tears, protectiveness and demonheads and while it's all hilarious and fun, it's nice to see him more as an actual person with depth.

i really like the story so be sure to update soon!
tkdl chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
update soon
yohkoyamamoto chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
Great story... Just a question... will Ranma and Akane get together? I hope they will... Update soon... Please!
Kawaii108 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
hahaha! Yes I dig thewhole thing! I can defiently see where your trying to get with this story and I love it! It has emotion and care, love in every word coming from both Akane and Ranma. As a fan, of the couple I salut you! ]
Reiyuka chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Hmm...you're taking this fic in a different direction then I would've assumed. Still, rather nice. Keep up the good work, ne?
Jace3 chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
Well... both Rama and Akane now have someone to take their minds off of one another... prolly not for long though.

Looking forward to more...

-(Jacie)-
soda-cola-pop chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
omg... ranma is in china? and another amazon is seemingly starting to like him x.x omg.. " 'It’s a good name. An Juan.' Peace. Graceful. The name rolled of his tongue in a way that made his stomach jump." what does that mean? would he be liking her? x.x wah, i hope not...

and ryoga is still reading... btw, i like what akane wrote in her diary entry. :) and the part with nodoka and genma had me laughing, haha! :D

and omg... akane has finally met akito x.x and you chose to stop right there! .

i looked at your profile and for a while, i misread something honestly thought you have not written something in 3 years... anyway... :) thank you for this _ you can expect me to keep reading ;) if ever you update and you have the time, please do email me sodacolapop (because i don't really go to much anymore x.x) i really don't want to miss reading this... :)

haha, again, thank you for this! :D
soda-cola-pop chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
ryoga should read akane's journal so that he'd be convinced (and maybe he'd understand) that it really is ranma akane loves... perhaps, ryoga could (somehow, get over his direction-curse and) find ranma, and probably convince him to go find akane... i'm just wondering how that journal got there..

and it's so touching and a bit sad that (almost) everything akane sees reminds her of ranma. takumi and akane are growing closer, and i really hope he wouldn't fall for her since he'd only get heartbroken because ranma and akane ARE made for each other..

*wonders who akito is*

*waltzes to the next chapter* :)
soda-cola-pop chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
i'm really starting to like this takumi guy :) he's proving to be a valuable friend and help to akane... _

and poor ranma. it really is much tougher for the person left behind, compared to the person who left... yesh, he better take good care of akane's picture (and what is that in his pocket?)

and the flashback about akane's mom...

and ranma said goodbye to ukyo? x.x i hope it will be explained why he said goodbye and she did not follow..

i honestly could comment more and more about your work, but it won't change the fact that it's really more beautiful than i try to thank you for. :) i really enjoyed every bit of reading this... so, right now, i'm off to the next chapter _

~rach