Reviews for Bad Intentions
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
'Jandicapped'? Aww, Rattrap, no. You shouldn't call it that, dear Ratty. And besides, we still love ya, no matter what! But hey, things will be much better now that your partner is back!
Aeris Leonheart chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
I like this. But I wish it was longer, becuase I would like to know what happens after Dinobot rejoins them.
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wow ... blink ... you should continue. Hm ... Cheetor has an issue with being called a kid and that's the way Dinobot remebers him. I'd like to see what you do with that.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Well, Ratrap was kind of a bit out of character at the begining, but the way Beast Machines handled it ... it was just wierd seeing Ratrap have a nightmare. Ussually it was Cheetor who had the dreams. I am going to read the next chapter.

Your other Beast Wars fics ... is there any order to read them in? Any particulars to start with?
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I never liked Beast Machines, and I only know enough about them to actually understand this story. That made it a bit hard to understand what was happening, but that's not your fault. Dinobot is the most awesome character ever. I love reading stories where he comes back to life. Great story, you should write more! I'd love to read more, you should work on it. :)
Infernolives96 chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
ME Like! You should have continued!
NinjaMoogle chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
YAY! *gives big hug* A BM Dinobot story! *grins happily* I've been waiting forever for one of these as I haven't had the courage or the skill to do it myself. YOU ROCK! You tell the storyline well, and with good grammar too. *thumbs up* Please continue!
pikinanou chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
woah, that's a story you got there... is it supposed to be all? since Dinobot is my favorite beast warrior i can just be happy with this! _