Reviews for Lucky Charms
Celaj15 chapter 6 . 3/13
This story is freaking hilarious. I love this so much. LOL
Ichijouji chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
I totally LOVE IT
Arciam chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Okay, the last three chapters were definitely too much, but the rest was super :)
Kumiko Seph chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
SO CUTE! I love this ficcy :D
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
That was the best out of character crazy fic I have ever read!

It was so funny! Ken going berserk Kaizer over Daisuke! I loved those parts!

Great Job!
fadedjae chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
It's been almost six years since this was first published, and I still think its absolutely hilarious. Awesome job, you two!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
Oh...my...goodness. That was absolutely hilarious sweet sticky sugary fun.

...I ate Lucky Charms this morning. I'm guessing you made sure that it was a Kellogs vs General Mills ploy?

Also, I really liked that you included the American kids from the movie. Nice touch. So glad to have read this!
880503 chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
that was the most pointless story I have ever read.

but...

thank you-it was amazingly funny!

...*dies of laughter again and again*
reviewer chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
a very deep and passionate really drew me in. the action scenes were intense and i could literally feel me heat beat faster in fear for the brave digidestines.

A vey deep developed fiction my friend, congragulations.
xxAmia chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
This is the funniest thing I've ever read. I swear. XD
tricolored chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
"There's only two kinds of pedestrians!" Michael grinned evilly. "The quick, and the dead!"

I love that quote! I love this story! *puts story on favorites*
lily22 chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
"Would you love me if you weren’t under the influence of the potion? Daisuke wondered.

Would you still love me if I wasn’t under the influence of the potion? Ken wondered."

AW...
Yukikaima chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
Chii! Of course, I love Kensuke, so that may be a large reason I loved this ficcie when I read it...like what...a year and a half ago, but honestly, the humour was incredible, the plot sweet, and it was just so much fun to read. Anything this fun is definitly awesome!

I was so sad when it ended though...like coming off a sugar rush. _ Well, I'm just glad I found it again. Now if I need a pick me up, I can just read it again. Thanks for the fun and good times!
suddenly apples chapter 8 . 1/11/2002
FINALLY! YES! I've FOUND YOU! *hugs the fic tightly* I've spent a lot of time in search of this fic! I've typed every keywords that ran through my head that could be used as a summary of this fic in the search engine but I kept getting back Harry Potter fic.. *frowns* ANYWAY! *snickers maniacally*
Miyako-Yolei-Izumi chapter 8 . 11/25/2001
You guys have probably already gotten this *alot*, but this fic was magically delicious. It was so creative and brilliant and hilarious...good job!