Reviews for The Host
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Not a bit fan of Samantha being paired off with anyone not Martouf or Lantesh or all chapters posted as one mega chapter. It was still a good read. It would be wrong of me to say I dislike it just because it was not how I wanted, right? It was easy to follow and tell what was host, what was not, and what was communication between host and symbiote. Good job!
red1Rogue chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is one of my favourite stories, but such a sad ending!

Sigh, this really needs a sequel! If you won't write one, can I?
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hey fantastic story, loved it, very interesting idea and written very well. But what happened to Ethan, did he die or live? Please say he lived, i loved his character. Thanks, Jedi_Bant
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I loved it! Are you planning on a sequel? I really want to know if Sam and Daniel got together. Did he remember what happened between them? What happened to Ethan? Will Sam and Ethan be together again? Please think about a sequel! If you don't write one it's okay. I'll sitll love your story!
Telboriel chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
That was an excellent story! It made me laugh, smile, and cry. You have to make a sequel! I'm curious to know who is Ethan's new host, and how that will affect things. You write very good! Please keep up the excellent work! Don't forget that sequel! ;)
ineresting-thot chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Nicely done, I quite liked it, generally very well writtem, you managed to be descriptive enough to get the mood across without being lewd, good work. You might want to proof read it again though, I noticed quite a few places were you should add commas, and verb tenses that aren't quite right and such. Also you may want to break it up into chapters. You have the chapters labled, but it's generally easier if you actually have them on the chapter organizer thinga ma jig? Just some hopefully-helpful tips, I very much enjoyed it :)
J. Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Hm... this was an interesting idea and story. I've never really considered a Daniel/Sam pairing before and it doesn't really work in my mind because of Daniel's former relationships and stuff but I think you pulled it off quite well, especially with the twist at the end with Daniel's memory.

Good job, anyway. This fic was thoroughly enjoyed.
Teleri Pendaren chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Nice, well rounded, well written that flowed well with only one glaring spelling error which stalled my brain for a second (nibble), was this intentional?

I love the plot and the concept, though I'm sure you will have plenty of people bristle at the speed at which they fell in love, especially for Sam jumping into the sex part after knowing him for ONE day.

Are you leaving the rest to our imagination or will you write more? Would love to know if Daniel will remember?, Will he find out?, Will he dream?, What does Sam feel now?, that kind of stuff.