Reviews for Fantasy
Jack-Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Awesome. Loved this one. Very powerful and sexy, and I loved the fact that it seemed like the game was up at the end, but Midnighter was wrong. Cool.
jemisard chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow.

I just started getting into Authority, and this was one of the first stories I stumbled over.

::drools:: Very cool. Very sexy without being -completely- gratuitous. _ Jeroen sitting there watching, it's vaguely creepy, yet at the same time just incredibly sad.

And the last section, Midnighter thinking it's Angie (which is a fair enough call, all things considered)... I dunno, despite the smuttines, this story left me feeling vaguely unsettled in another way, for Jeroen.

I really enjoyed it.
little-b chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Is there anyone on the carrier jeroen *doesn't* have a crush on? Ok, jack, maybe. But after reading this, I'm not sure of anything any more. Loved the ending. Is Angie going to go blind? Or more to point does Mid think she's going to?
Leelan chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Hey this is great I really like ApolloMidnighter and you know theres always an answer to love triangles, though it's usually overlooked.

Threesome Relationship! _
AliciaMasters chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wonderful one-shot! You finally got around to Apollo/Midnighter. When you do it, you do it right! I can't wait until you show them as a family with little Jenny...I think that's one of the most appealing parts for me. Of course, that's just one more way for poor Jeroen to feel left out...
Kenovay chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Dammit, stop doing this! Fix Jeroen!

Fantastic story, again.