Reviews for Reincarnate
TrancyXOXO chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Awesome story!

Love it!
Jadely chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Whooo Hooooo! FINALLY Shad-Amy story with a pllllllot! Well, a good one, anyway. I can't believe it! It was even written well! :O

I really appreciated that this was written in present tense. It made it so much more realistic and captivating, and of course your talent for word-weaving ties it all together wonderfully.

Shadow maaaay have been a little softer around the edges right from the get go, but considering the massive change he went through it didn't really strike me as that off. You did a really good job of keeping everyone in character, and I enjoyed your description of each one. I didn't find myself skimming over anything (that's a lot coming from me!)

All around: awesome job! This story deserves many cookies.
Maria M chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
was hedgehog maria... human Maria lolz my doubles and triples - Maria Mckelva
Maria M chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
onnnnnnh i was getting used to shadow the girl ahh well i get used to shadow the boy even faster
Maria M chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
i just cant get over the fact that SHADOW IS A GIRL i mean hes beutiful ruby eyes changing to lime green hes onyx fur chaning to sunlight and hes manhood changing to well womanhood its just too... alien i like it :3
Maria M chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
*snickering *shadow is a girl SHADOW:*glaring at me* ME: *still snickring but becomes a loud laughter * shaddies a girl hes got boobs hehehehehehehahahahahaha SHADOW*still glaring starts choking me * ME:STOP STOP FINE ILL STOP CALLING YOU A GIRL KAY SHADOW: fine ME: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG GIRL SHADOW:*COKING ME AGAIN*
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
:O wow oooooooh i lurv this .
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Short, but cute adventure! Lots of hearts for this fic!
Call and Answer chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
The whole maria talking through amy thing, when did that happen? In a game? The show? The comic? I really wanna see it! P.S. Great story!
Alex Ultra chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
A wonderful story that is easy to appreciate, and which draws a reader in very quickly.

Looking back, after Maria's name was revealed, it seems easy to make some connection: Both are apparently blonde, after all.

It struck me interesting, at some point, that this story referred to Shadow in female form in the masculine at all times, resulting in lines something like 'he put on the dress', but at the same time it's a tactful, subliminal way of showing that he never resigned himself to that body, such that the return of his birth form almost felt inevitable when it was finally revealed, a nice touch that assists in adding a feeling of real closure to the end of the story.

The action is good, plot good, Eggman's plan was good and felt well thought-out, not to mention well-executed both from a technical aspect, but also to his style. Not only that, but Robotnik has always struck me as seeming like a rather two-dimensional character... here he almost, almost breaks out into the third dimension. Not quite, but what can you expect from somebody like Robotnik? The man seriously needs some hobbies or something.

The romance, also, felt natural and, although not integral to Robotnik's part of the plot, still integral to the enjoyment of the story. Rather than a lot of romances I've seen, which largely consist of "I love you!" "I love you too! Let's marry!" "Or better yet, make babies by the dozen!" "Yeah!"

(is silent for a few moments) I don't think I want to delve any more into that than I have to. (shivers)

Amy's slow disenchantment with Sonic also seems natural to me, though I'm sure that at least one someone probably cried "OOC!" early on... and at least once for each update. Wouldn't surprise me, though I haven't looked to verify it. Unfortunately, Amy's canon obsessiveness over Sonic makes her a rather two-dimensional character herself, so anything that strikes her into the third dimension really forces her out of character, and in this case that strikes me as having been tastefully done.

A question though: Was Maria always as skilled as Shadow, and later Robonik's control of her made her seem? There are plenty of Anthro's, I'm sure, that are strong in their own rights, but Maria's body seemed to be handling the stresses Shadow was putting into it while being no more winded than Shadow might have, while still being faster than Amy, who had been chasing after Sonic for quite some time already. The power of Shadow's soul might have had something to do with it, but it's still something to wonder about.

Of course, I also just have a mind that tends to over-think things from time to time. Oh well, a mystery for another time, if ever.

At any rate, I really enjoyed your story! Good luck and have fun now, ciao!

Alex Ultra: Quills Are A Real Prick In The Neck

LATER
shadowamypunk chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
i had to go back and reread this- i love how canon this fict feels!
lolitawork libretto chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
Awh! The ending was so sweet
lolitawork libretto chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Wo Sexy Shadow's Back in his body!
flameshedgehog chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
Truly stunning. I couldn't stop reading the moment I finished chapter 1!
Shi-Long Begone chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
Oh, wow. This story was just, to put it simple, spectacular! I couldn't stop reading the minute I read the first chapter. The idea is just so skillfully executed, and the way you described the events was just so laced together. I really am favoriting this.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for the delightful read!