Reviews for Reconciled
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Bwahaha. I love this side of Hakkai, and the carelessness with which they tossed the old names around once they'd hit a 'we're wiping his memory ayway' point was pretty great. Good dialogue. Snappy and IC.
Delsie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I realize this story was written years ago, but hopefully a review will still be welcomed!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this when I started reading, but you pulled it off beautifully! The description is just the right amount to give a clear image of what's going on without detracting from the pace of the dialouge. And the scene changes were handled well. They managed to be abrupt, without being jarring.

The story itself is one of the funniest things I've ever read! I started grinning at "'What fumbling lunatic let him get born into a town with a library?'" and by half-way through I was gasping for breath and wiping my eyes.

The ending with Gojyo had me desperately holding my desk to keep form -literally- falling out of my chair laughing. The disturbingly chipper and love-y Hakkai reminded me so much of some of the truly awful stories I've read... Thank goodness Gojyo was there to set it straight!

Obviously, this situation would never actually happen in the series, but if it did, I think you've captured exactly how it would play out. Though I do wonder what exactly Sanzo was doing during the meeting. And why did the Sanbutsushin believe that restarting the conversation would get them a different result...

Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story! It'll probably keep me grinning like an idiot for days.

("'That's the look he had before he bitchslapped Litouten.'" ...*starts laughing again*)
InkDreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is absolutely brilliant. XD Feels rather sorry for the Sanbutsushin. Yay for Tenpou!
elsane chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I LOVED this. thank you.
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
*reads the last part and spits out noodles.*

BWAHAHAHAhAAh! LOL! I love the ending.
Demon's-Shadow77 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very awesome...I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. And it explains so very much. Very nice.
baka gaijin chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This was hysterical. I read it a long time ago, but don't know if I ever told you just how much I enjoyed it. Very well done!
ta chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is good.

You can just see the whole scene happening in the anime or the manga. Very nice, so Tempou-ish/Hakkai-ish to very politely argue/drive someone mad!I laughed through the whole thing -

Anyway good job!
trickyink chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
how did i not see this before... i congratulate you on your hilarity and genius! i had a perfect image in my head of this whole thing, it made me laugh so much lol
I Know Your Name chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
HILARIOUS!
LadyFireCat and LittleMissMartini chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I am so tossing this into my favorites. I practically fell out of my chair laughing! I loved the way you wrote it. And the whole story somehow flows together.

-LadyFireCat
chaosbfly chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Take the /original/ original, and try to make it fit... there's a lot of /bits/ that need to be cut off and twisted around to fit in...

Once again, the Three Aspects curse their drawing of the Three Short Straws.
fascimility chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This had me in absolute stitches, I swear. Funny, in a screwed up kind of way, but so delivious and irresistable. I loved the story. This whole idea was just... hilarious.

You're amazing. Really.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Haha! The Sanbutsushin must have been so exasperated!

, Kanzeon must have been so amused just watching that exchange! , And the ending was absolutely golden! haha!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
You. Me. Babies. Now. D: Holy crap, that was beautifully written and Hakkai (bless the dude) managed to be amusing as hell without being OOC. Wonderful piece of work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »