Reviews for But For the Grace of Ron
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
SO good, I'm missing sleep. I know this was written forever ago but I find giving love to completed stories something that you just have to do when you enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying this.
lesbinope chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
oh my god what are these tears in my why do i want to rip my heart out the ending is so beautiful it hurts in a good way bless you for writing this i was annoyed with the depending on gloves thing but I'll never doubt your writing liberties again
Box-of-wolves chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
You gotta love a 'soft' shego :)
InfiniteMystery chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Awesome fic! Loved your actions sequences, and I see you kept some kp comedy in there xD nice :3
jquackers chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Yay, Shego! Now I'm grateful she has a habit of lying.

LOOL. Ron's ears are big. That's all I have to say about that. But I cracked up when Shego described what she did to get Sappho working again. LOL. Hilarious, but disturbing.

It's cool that Dr. Director is helping them now, and that they're starting something more permanent. Andd that Kim can continue having some sort of a normal life, instead of quitting college completely to save the world.

Really cute scene between Shego and Kim.

HAHAH, okay, I really love the very last scene, with Kim giving the gloves to Shego. It really solves that mystery, not to mention it's adorable. Awesome knowing they're still in love who-knows-how-many years into the future. And that mention of Ron: I feel sorry for him, but it's funny Shego still torments him and stuff.

Great story, as always. [:
jquackers chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
I love the clone thing being like a running gag now.

Yay, Shego got the gloves!

Nooo, Shego. T_T
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
I see Thomas is growing up to be like Wade, except ten times smarter, considering he's done all that, and is like.. two, maybe three years old?

I'm thinking they're going to turn to Justine Flanner for this one. Yay, I was smart for once. -defeated sigh-

It's so depressing knowing they'll be separated, and can't even get some time together. But since there are sequels, something had to work out. It's still depressing, though.
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Ugh. I'm with normalShego on this one. I really don't want to know what exactly oldShego did to Dr. Director, and what she's missing..

LOL. I loved it when the Supreme One was so fascinated when her arms healed so quickly. The "Cooool" was just funny.

I am surprised she hadn't realized that Shego isn't on her side until she told her straightout. It was pretty obvious from the moment Kim arrived.

I loved it when Shego was surprised at Dr. Director's first name.
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I can't believe Shego actually considered world domination. I'm glad she decided Kim is more important than that, though, and that she wants different things now.

LOL. I like that comment about Kim going into Shego mode.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Agh, worst person to say the call was from, Shego. At least it led Kim and Ron to save her in time.

Nice cover-up story.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOL. Diet Coke. Smart. Well, aside from the fact that it got Shego really mad.

Crude humor, to put up that CLOSED sign on the way out.

I just thought of something, while hoping someone would find Monique. Wouldn't Club Banana have a fire alarm? I guess not, since it would've started ringing long before Shego had left.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
If this story haden't already been finished, I would have suggested you go and read Melonpool(dotcom). It's a webcomic. One of the biggest themes it had was time travel. Oh, the time travel! I still get a headache just thinking about it. Oy. In fact, I still suggest you read it.
Kay8abc chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I like this story, very cute.

-Kate
The Silent Assassin HB chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I love the ending! Awsome twist.
JBebe chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
I read a bunch of your kim possible stories yesterday and really enjoyed them. You have a good grip on pacing, dialogue and characterization that made me coming back for more. And for this particular story, I liked how you portrayed Kim's developing relationship with Shego, and resolved those tricky time paradoxes. Very nice.