Reviews for Chills
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was a lovely piece. It showed the hardships and suffering Martha must have experienced during that time. This is definitely going in my favorites.

You might want to change your secondary character, however. You accidentally put 'Lex L.' instead of 'Lionel L.'

Ciao,

Illucida
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow! Mionel, yeah. Why did she have to go when mionel was getting so good! *sobs*. Oh, great story by the way. Ignore weird moment above. Please!
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Whoa that was so moving! I like how you wrote that she felt she mattered to someone out there, or something like that. Your words are much better than mine, thank you for the story!
anywbshowlover chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Will please continue writing this story. Will Martha be ok. Will Clark return to Smallville. Will Jonathan get out of the hospital.
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Excellent little fic. Wonderful characterization of Martha. I also loved her reaction to Lionel's note... This fic illustrates the relationship between the two very well.

I'm something of a Martha/Lionel fan, but only of the one-sided persuasion... Jonathan and Martha are a good couple, but Lionel makes things interesting _.
namjai chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Great insight into what might have been going through Martha's mind over the summer. Excellent story. (Although I was wondering about the implication that they got themselves into trouble with creditors less than a year after Lex pulled them out of the hole? Well, I guess I can imagine Martha might have fallen behind during the summer.)
markmark261 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Great story. Well written, great characterisation of Martha.