Reviews for The Lost Boys
maneatingraccoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow. I loved the sadism! If that's a word! You really made me want to read more and even...express myself. And i gotta tell you, that means you've got talent!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
woah... wee bit messed up
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very beautiful.
wff-writer chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
*tear* ah I can not stop laughing at the remark made towards Gaara... I think I shall call him my Panda-eyed lunatic for ever more... and by the sand gods, what the heck is a ficlit...
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ooh tasty. Very well written. I love the theme of light and darkness and what's real and fake. This made me all melty inside. Maybe I'm just demented.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh...is that how their life together is? That's really just too sad...T.T But it's rather cute...huh...oxymoron...and I 'm the moron~!
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*tear* Wah...so beautiful and deep and wonderful *sighs wistfully* Ah...those two are just so wonderful. You've a done a very good job at making a very real and slightly dark lil ficlet that fits their personalities so wonderfully
kandra chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
So very interesting. I think you could explore this idea a whole lot more, but I understand the state you wrote this in *smiles innocently at muse!Gaara* I like the idea of a dark!Naruto and the compatibility it exists within his own relationship with the sand shinobi. It's contradictory, the abuse and the love, but also, it has a feeling of hard reality to it.

And we all know love isn't always pink and sweet, but it has a sick and sadistic side.
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
(shiver) Ok, that was good, very good, I liked it a lot, but...(shiver)
kazoua chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I love these types of stories. The type of stories that don't need long complicated plots just to express feelings. You wonderfully wrote an emotional piece with just a short story, that is a talent I admire.
TFI-Muse chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
again you've made an awsome storie,i love it,and the pairing (muahahaha) really scary (sorta) but awsome all the same,hope you write more,i love this pairing!
Kuro-shiro-neko chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Woah... Interesting...
FinalError chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
:heart: Uke!Gaara is uber-fun. I'd be fun if he was uke for once in FoD. *snerk* XD
chronic-fever chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
wow 0 this was so good...great...wow O.O
Bride of Lister chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
yet another Gaara and Naruto gem from Cneko2

Naruto is an uke way too many times in fics and while he makes a good "village bike" he needs to let it out sometimes