Reviews for Origins: A Young Severus Snape Story COMPLETE
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 47 . 1/30/2008
Yay! It's done, and quite enjoyable. *shakes fist at Potter and his gang* I can see why Snape was angry at them.

I can also see Lily as being the sort to not forgive Snape's use of the word mudblood after her behaviors in this fic. *shakes fist at her too*
Pippin1973 chapter 47 . 1/25/2008
I really enjoyed this story very much. I loved that Sev is the one who created the "dark mark" that was a nice tough. On the contrary I thought it had a great plot! My only complaint is the dialog seemed a tad mit mature for eleven yr olds, they, other than the Mauraders, sounded more like adults than children. But that aside, I still thought this story was clever and good.
Silverthreads chapter 47 . 1/20/2008
I truly enjoyed reading this story and I am saddened that it is over already.
TheSolitaryNoodle chapter 47 . 1/20/2008
Aw! You portray Snapeadoodle gorgeously! I love it, congrats on an amazing peice of work!
CoyoteWolf chapter 47 . 1/19/2008
ARGH! F-U Lucius! Severus is awesome for sitting with Lily. GR!
chocoluvr chapter 46 . 1/11/2008
Good story and good plot twist with Lucius using the Imperius curse on two people in the school and using Severus's father to sell the missing cups.
jagrfkjhduigadrs chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is awesome! you got me hooked!
Silverthreads chapter 46 . 1/6/2008
Aw, poor Severus. He has no one he trusts to turn to. Good chapter.
FollowMyLead chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Grea story. I'm definitely reading the rest of the story. :)
chocoluvr chapter 45 . 12/20/2007
Good chapter especially in showing Bella and Rodolphus's feelings about Andromeda's boyfriend. At least now Severus is feeling conflicted about his feelings for Lily.
chocoluvr chapter 39 . 12/18/2007
Good job in showing how Lily got started putting Snape's pictures up over the school and how she got him to draw them. At least Lily diverted the attention from him.
chocoluvr chapter 33 . 12/17/2007
At least Severus knows that it was his drawing that was used as the mark for the muggle murders. At least Severus wants to keep a low profile around the other Slytherians about the murders for right now.
chocoluvr chapter 31 . 12/17/2007
At least Severus is beginning to see what Bellatrix and Rodolphus are really like with them bullying muggleborns. At least they're not sending them to a special school for the mentally challenged yet. Though he's showing concern for Lily's wellbeing even though she's mad at him for lying to her, even if he thought that it was for a good cause.
chocoluvr chapter 22 . 12/11/2007
At least Severus is starting to use his talent for art, even if its just for himself. Too bad that Melissa is complaing about using muggle methods of healing at the hospital, which would be helpful to certain patients. Though in the future Lucius may use his money to keep certain muggle methods out of St. Mungo's like art therapy. That would be because he wouldn't want certain patients to get better, not necessarily because he's against muggle methods.
heighway chapter 45 . 12/7/2007
oh i love this story. keep it up girl you going brillant.

hey do you know if jk rowling has read this? i bet she be pleasd to see what you have done with her charater. can't wait to read the next chapter, please don't keep us wait for too long.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »