Reviews for Origins: A Young Severus Snape Story COMPLETE
CoyoteWolf chapter 45 . 12/1/2007
Stupid divided world! ARGH! *dies*
ontheroad chapter 44 . 11/25/2007
I do like you're story, I've read it in less than a week!

I hope you're gonna update soon cos I really want to know what's gonna happen to Sev ;) and why the cups had been stolen (at first I thought that Lucius asked Sev to take the book back to the library so he got him in trouble, I feared Snape might have been caught!)

It's a good idea to think at Snape as an artist (he's so perfect!;)

I like the relation between Sev and Lily ( Although I wasn't very fond of her before)

But I didn't understand in the first chapters why the Black invited Sev's father at their party (I may have missed sthg)

I think I'm gonna read some of your others stories with Snape,

ps : I'm sorry if my english is bad but I'm french :)
Silverthreads chapter 44 . 11/23/2007
The kid really needs to learn to modulate his temper induced reactions. Glad to see this back in active mode.
Skippy Agogo chapter 43 . 11/18/2007
Quite interesting versions of the early years of two of the more complex characters in the series. Well done. Your peter is a bit of a stereotypical loser character tho, he did accomplish animagus, and he also (later on) was able to kill 13 muggles with a single curse.(jkr's saying it in that manner implies that it's not a common ability, even for voldyshorts.) Your Snape seems both nicer and more nasty, congrats.
CoyoteWolf chapter 43 . 11/16/2007
GOD. I HATE the Marauders...except Remus. He's ok.
angelmari87 chapter 42 . 11/15/2007
Great job. I'm glad I stumbled across this story
CoyoteWolf chapter 42 . 11/15/2007
Yes! *clings to the existing friendship between Lily and Severus*
Silverthreads chapter 42 . 11/15/2007
It's been a while, but I am glkad to see this updated again.
QuillSwift chapter 37 . 10/20/2007
Hiya LouisaB! Was looking through some of my old reviews and glad to see that Origins is continuing.

This chapter really brings to mind Dumbledore's comment in DH that sometimes he believes they sort too soon, and the dilemma with Lily as a Gryffindor and Severus as Slytherin helping to drive them apart :(. The tragedy of the sorting and how you captured Severus' errant thoughts in Chapter 2 makes for a good fleshing out of as to how he ended up there in spite of doubts after Lily's sorting.

Anyway, great job bringing it up to date with the new books, I'm not sure many other authors would have bothered, so that's just excellent.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I don't have time to read now but I added you to my alerts so not to forget to continue. Looks very promising (also, I stumbled across your fic already a couple of times and always thought that I should give it a try). Thanks for now, very nice first chapter. I like little Severus' insecurity, and the way the older Slytherins treat a (not yet sorted) first-year looks convincing. Great. :)
kzunten kidaurqoi chapter 41 . 9/16/2007
And so, Snape's lifelong distaste for the word "coward" begins. I wonder, what do the Malfoys want with Tobias? It would have to be something good to make them condescend to associate with a Muggle. I was also wondering about the Weasley in the Ministry, whom the Evanses were going to contact-is he a young Arthur Weasley, or Arthur's father? Shouldn't he be at school about now-and Molly Prewett, as well? Keep writing-can't wait to see what happens!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 41 . 9/6/2007
Nicely done, and we see the first hints of what's behind Snape's loathing of being called a coward. ;)

The drawings are cool; I wish they were a part of canon!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 29 . 9/5/2007
Yay for Sluggie! Yes, he's not that different from your original teacher, but I think it would have been even better with just one or two sentences thrown in about either the Slug Club or (if you don't want to add that to the story), at least perhaps something about Slughorn's propensity to measure up students for how he can use them in future, his name dropping, talking about gifts he's gotten, etc etc. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 24 . 8/29/2007
Wow. I'm seeing more of the HBP and DH updates in this chapter. It sounds a bit odd but interesting for Tobias' parents to be so nice while their son is apparently an abusive bully. I wonder what happened to bring that about, and why Grandpa Jack doesn't give his boy a gentle but swift kick. :)

Now to see what changes you've made to the various parties, especially regarding the Princes...
elemesnedene chapter 30 . 8/20/2007
I absolutely love this story.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »