Reviews for Origins: A Young Severus Snape Story COMPLETE
CoyoteWolf chapter 41 . 8/9/2007
God I hate Potter and Black. JERKS. But Severus is so sweet...
C Cawthorne chapter 40 . 7/30/2007
Aww, this was fun! I'm so sad that it isn't complete! It's been a while since you updated, but I hope you'll consider finishing this up.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
love it
LarkStardancer chapter 40 . 5/14/2007
Hey, it's me. I also left a reveiw on you remeus story. This is a really wonderful young snape story, not angsty enough to be rediculous but angsty enough to let us see from snape's POV. I think it's a great andbeleivable take on young sevvy. HOWEVER, you haven't updated in forever and a half. COME ON! this is dirving me crazy! I will continue to nag you until you update.

:)~ Larkie
Natsuyori chapter 40 . 10/20/2006
lol, dumbledore is so weird
Natsuyori chapter 39 . 10/20/2006
yeah! praise for sevvie!
Silverthreads chapter 39 . 9/23/2006
Nice change of pace in this chapter. Offsets the more dramatic ones very well.
CoyoteWolf chapter 39 . 9/23/2006
Heh...aww. This was a nice break. Good of Lily to create a little fun for them all.
moonravencrow13 chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I 'm adding this fanfic to my favorites because I like it so far and I have to go out for a bit so as not to lose this fanfic i'm adding it to it.

but so far what I have read I feel real sorry for Severus for being stuck in that percision and that malfoy would do that and I know that sirius is going to be a total git.

I'll difently update once I read more.
Natsuyori chapter 38 . 6/19/2006
brilliant!
Vicki chapter 38 . 6/2/2006
I've read your Remus Lupin and Snape fanfics and they're a lot better than any other fanfics I've read. I tend not to read them but yours have had me hooked the last few days. Shame I've erad everything you posted now though :( means I'll have to wait for you to write the next bit :( You should consider a career as an author ... I'm serious! You'd be up the top with JK, and Garth Nix etc.

Vicki
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 38 . 6/1/2006
At long last I've caught up with you again on this story. Hm, intrigue galore. You seem to have forgotten the stolen Quiddich trophies, however- unless you've got future plans? ;)

I like the interaction between Snape and the Gryffs, of course. Looking forward to reading more from you in future!
Natsuyori chapter 37 . 2/26/2006
magical job!
Pickledishkiller chapter 37 . 2/22/2006
Wow... intriguing.
snapeslurver chapter 36 . 1/21/2006
oh... u did such a good job w/ young snape's personality. i really loved it, one of the few good fanfics ive ever read that were not in the humour category. yes please update and my only suggestion is mb make some minor updates... oh if only u read the sixth book first and u wouldve found out snapes halfblood... but oh well... i enjoyed it anyway.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »