Reviews for Origins: A Young Severus Snape Story COMPLETE
elemesnedene chapter 30 . 8/20/2007
I absolutely love this story.
CoyoteWolf chapter 41 . 8/9/2007
God I hate Potter and Black. JERKS. But Severus is so sweet...
C Cawthorne chapter 40 . 7/30/2007
Aww, this was fun! I'm so sad that it isn't complete! It's been a while since you updated, but I hope you'll consider finishing this up.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
love it
LarkStardancer chapter 40 . 5/14/2007
Hey, it's me. I also left a reveiw on you remeus story. This is a really wonderful young snape story, not angsty enough to be rediculous but angsty enough to let us see from snape's POV. I think it's a great andbeleivable take on young sevvy. HOWEVER, you haven't updated in forever and a half. COME ON! this is dirving me crazy! I will continue to nag you until you update.

:)~ Larkie
Natsuyori chapter 40 . 10/20/2006
lol, dumbledore is so weird
Natsuyori chapter 39 . 10/20/2006
yeah! praise for sevvie!
Silverthreads chapter 39 . 9/23/2006
Nice change of pace in this chapter. Offsets the more dramatic ones very well.
CoyoteWolf chapter 39 . 9/23/2006
Heh...aww. This was a nice break. Good of Lily to create a little fun for them all.
moonravencrow13 chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I 'm adding this fanfic to my favorites because I like it so far and I have to go out for a bit so as not to lose this fanfic i'm adding it to it.

but so far what I have read I feel real sorry for Severus for being stuck in that percision and that malfoy would do that and I know that sirius is going to be a total git.

I'll difently update once I read more.
Natsuyori chapter 38 . 6/19/2006
brilliant!
Vicki chapter 38 . 6/2/2006
I've read your Remus Lupin and Snape fanfics and they're a lot better than any other fanfics I've read. I tend not to read them but yours have had me hooked the last few days. Shame I've erad everything you posted now though :( means I'll have to wait for you to write the next bit :( You should consider a career as an author ... I'm serious! You'd be up the top with JK, and Garth Nix etc.

Vicki
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 38 . 6/1/2006
At long last I've caught up with you again on this story. Hm, intrigue galore. You seem to have forgotten the stolen Quiddich trophies, however- unless you've got future plans? ;)

I like the interaction between Snape and the Gryffs, of course. Looking forward to reading more from you in future!
Natsuyori chapter 37 . 2/26/2006