Reviews for Origins: A Young Severus Snape Story COMPLETE
Natsuyori chapter 27 . 10/5/2004
luv it! So sad with his abusive father. I luv it though and please continue. r u part of any C2s yet? If not would you consider joing mine. Its small and new so far but I think it can grow. Plz tell me my email should be in my profile
risi chapter 27 . 10/5/2004
No wonder poor Severus wants to forget about home when he's at school. And he still has to make it through the Black New Year party. At least he had a nice time at Lily's, but they can maintain their friendship once school starts again? Will Lily understand how difficult things are for him?
risi chapter 26 . 10/4/2004
I always enjoy stories about a young Severus and his past. I'm glad he's made friends with Lily, but how long can that go on? Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 26 . 10/4/2004
Oh, goody, he meets Petunia. What fun {sarcasm}

He finds out that there are bigoted and surly muggles too.

He is having an awful holiday, poor boy. *hugs Severus*
Tirzah A. McGaffin chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow! I really like this so far... it's late, but I can't wait to read more. Your characterization is fantastic.
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 25 . 10/3/2004
Wow...this is so amazing...I can't believe how awesome this is written, a very VERY awesome story! You are one of the most talented writers I have seen on this website.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 25 . 10/3/2004
Gee, how many guesses do you think it will take to get the name of the guest right?

I'm pretty sure this is Severus' first meeting with a certain Dark Lord, but I guess I could be wrong too.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 24 . 10/3/2004
Sadly, this was not an unexpected greeting on his return home.

It is going to be a long holiday for poor Severus.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 23 . 10/3/2004
Out of silence comes a lifelong misunderstanding, I'm afraid.

Sirius had a lot of wrong ideas. Probably based on his family's ideas, whether he believed all of them or not.

It is hard to dump all the garbage you are raised with, no matter how much you want to.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 22 . 10/3/2004
I really like the idea of a loving set of grandparents.

I wonder what ever happened to them?

Great writing as usual.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Welcome to FF.N LouisaB.

I love your story and you might recognize from 'somewhere' GRIN.

I've put you on my Author Alerts and added your story to a C2 community I am staffing - Snape? Yummy!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8