Reviews for Harry Potter and the Preparations of War
Les Dowich chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Please don't take this as a flame but there are a few things you cold do to improve the readability of this story. The plot is good and the chaptering is well placed but your grammar could use a bit of a boost. Example:
'could of' should be 'could have'. You mix up 'there' and 'their'. Example: "There is the box with their things in it."
Last of all is the 'to dilemma.' You need to work out which to is to. We were given the train when we were learning grammar as a menomic. 'We two girls went to the station but were too late to catch the train.' Criticism for the sake of destruction is not useful but I hope this is more constructive than hurtful. I'm not going to go into 'its and it's' as you need to be a total grammar genius to work that one out and I am first to admit that's not my forte.
Apart from that, I am really enjoying the story and will read it to the end.
ozmial chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
well i can tell you this is where you stoped wrighting. i still enjoyed it but it was harsd to read with all the paragraphs broken up like that
Diple123 chapter 30 . 1/9/2012
This story is well written and has a really inventive plot, i salute you:)
Jimbocous chapter 31 . 3/1/2011
Good job on the rewrite. 1000 percent better than the first version!
Cathy-Ann chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
OpenOffice 3.2 for PCs and Macs. OpenOffice is a free word processing software produced by .

Link on main page.

Use it instead of has a spell checker.
ofalltheothers chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh my! Imagine my surprise when I leave the other story because I can't take it anymore, and find this! Well I'm certainly relieved, that's for sure.
bill chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
My god, his letter from his parents was absolutely revolting. Who would make that trash an official document? Maybe a personal letter they left in his vault or maybe the letter would be one of the possessions bequeathed to him, but that drivel is NOT something you put your name on.
andrew chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
When people speak, you have to put in commas. It gives me a headache to read Harry said "Lets go". It is the worst grammar mistake you can make, right up there with not capitalizing I. I know this must sound hyper-critical, but you simply must know this rule because it is basic English grammar. All you have to do is add a freaking comma! Harry said,"Let's go!". Sorry, but you really should know it. Great story besides my migraine.
william chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
the smaller words dont exist in latin
leah chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
just a silly thought but isnt the last time antone was at poter manner was 1981 the rest of harry,s family passed away. if that is so computers wide screen tellies didnt exist and vcr was brand new betamax only a big screen was 26 inch and color didnt exist in england then either.

just my two cents

superdork398 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
This was an awesome chapter. Although I thought it was kind of racist that they rely on Seamus for their liquor, seeing as he's Irish.I really liked the fight scene, especially when Harry just charged into battle, leading the younger Aurors and starting an all out brawl. Adios. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
Nice chapter. Glad to see that Umbridge is getting her comeuphence. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
superdork398 chapter 18 . 6/26/2008
This was a really good chapter. I liked your description of the Grimoire Realm. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 17 . 6/26/2008
This was a good chapter despite the gratuitous amounts of grammar errors I noticed. I'll read more whenever I get around to it. Adios.
Jamr chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
drop a blow dryer in the bathtub with ya and see how poor the electic conducts