Reviews for Snow Angel
NNNNGGGG AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Teaffers chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw! so kawaii!
GraviMegaFan6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I LOVE IT! I like Yuki, but I really think Ryu and Shuichi have a chance.
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
...shit.

I dread looking through my past reviews. I was a bloody fangirl...

-TheOneYouCallWe (kinda wants to die right now)
Chibi Kumi chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I normally don't like sugary sweet fluffiness but man, THAT ROCKED! it was so cute, i'm still squeeing like the fangirl i am. You must be a real good writer cus i don't even like the RyuShu pairing that much! i applaud you on an excellent story!
fiorae chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
aw, that was so sweet! aaww..its been so long since you posted this i fear you wont continue it now..please do, i enjoyed this.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was GREAT! Very cute. A definate favorite.
Anonymous The Fifth chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
-looks at past review- Gawd, did I really fucking SAY THAT? I sound like a rabid fangirl! -shakes head in disappointment-
fricketyfrack123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
OI! !
Guren chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
That was go great. I am a big critic when it comes to writing and I think this is the best i read so far. If you plan on writing anymore such as this, i would appreciate it if you would let me know Via e-mail. Keep up the good work and thank you again for sharing your story.
RPGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read, and it wasn't the kind of sappy-too-much-sugar kind of sweetness either. I liked how realistic you described their kiss, with teeth clacking and that stuff. A very nice fic.
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Aw...kawaii! I love that pairing so much. I love it even more than TohmaRyu! ShuRyu is my favorite pairing EVER. They look so kawaii together!
mitzuki-kun chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
that was so kawaii! (sob sob..)please write next chapter!_
mikaii chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Waaii~~ *melts from teh sweetness from those two* This is so cute! o ryu x shu! SO CUTE!
Mori chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh, wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much. I really needed to read a good Ryu/Shu fic. You just made my day :) Continue, please?