Reviews for The Hurting Time
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i really hope you finish this story. i'm so into it. its great. i really want to know what happens to carter. please finish it. :)
K-Daawg chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
wow. I hope you continue, this story is very interesting so far!
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Please continue ... I want to know if they live! Especially John (even though I don't like him anymore, but he's Abby's love)
aliasallia chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hey-

This is an amazing fic!

Please keep writing!

and it is carby, right?

I love carby...

Thank you soo much for a good read.

Keep it up!

Allison Kaizuij (aka-Allia)
Reeceforever chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow my two fave characters stabbed it is great in a wierd way lol remember when carter and lucy was stabbed i loved that episode the shock lol

plz more x
I-Got-Used chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hmm... Carter gets stabbed twice... A little soap-opera ish. (I'm talking about the LAST time he was stabbed, not the multiple... yeah...)

Either way, this is really good. I want to see what happens next. If anyone dies, I can't read on. I'll erase it from my memory and re-write it the way I want it to be. lol. I hate it when people set up these grand scenarios and then ruin them.
GMSR chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I love it i love it i love it!its so good, i cant wait to see what happens! i love it i love it i love it!
samthegc chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I was pretty surprised to see an ER fic alert in my inbox, because I don't read much anymore, but I read the old version. Now there's this, which I love too! It seems more personal, having it be in the 1st person. (This is now supposed to get you to write more. *waits*)
LeatherBee chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Exiting! Please update soon!
imagine6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
This cought my attention once before and it was good then. It IS better now. Very good revision. It's tighter and gets to the point more quickly than the last time.

DBJ
SkyPad chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Still loving it continue as soon as you can please!

~Leilani
HarleyStitches121 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
wow... UPDATE SOON! LIKE REAL SOON!
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I loved it! Please, up date soon! :D

;**
Neonex chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I really like it. I really hope you continue with this fic.

Neo
striker20 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
that sucks- wait, was carter stabbed before too? like, once with sobriki and now now? i'm confused