Reviews for No Secret At All
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Such a great pairing. I was with Logan here, totally in the dark about Ororo. Great little fic.
SpikeIsHotter chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm surprised to say that I really enjoyed this - not because of any prior expectations of your writing, but because I was practically weaned on X-Men fan fic back in the 90s, and anything to do with the movie-verse never appealed to me.

That being said, this was a great glimpse into Wolvie's head - you captured his voice very accurately, I could almost see Hugh saying half the things you made Logan think.

If I have one criticism, it would be that the Jean/Logan thing seemed a little rushed. In the movies, she was his unrequieted love, and I was hoping for a little more lead up to them actually getting together. The Rogue/Wolverine thing was great, really well paced and described. You do a good job with this 1st person POV, not giving away too much by giving the narrator unrealistic thoughts (since people really don't narrate the details of their lives to themselves).

Anyway, I'll be browsing your other fics now, methinks... Great Job!
SocialHermit chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
One of my faves...short, sweet and to the point, Logan-style! Yay, Sare...you RULE!
Dala1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Luffed it ::reminds self to buy "Achtung Baby":: Yay for all U2's Grammys last night.
jenn13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I loved this story the first time I read it and was enchanted by the entire idea-not to mention the whole obsessed thing I had going for it. You rock, baby, as always. :)
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
I'm glad in the end Logan left with Marie! Good story!