Reviews for Misfit
Elyograg chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like it so far but what's with the glasses? Dick doesn't wear them, or does he?
Alexis Night chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
That was a cool story. Finally got your act togeather, eh, Bats? Hey Robin, I have a best friend named Grace too! And by the way, if a circus star ever came to MY school, I would totally want to talk to them. That's so cool, and I'm the curious type.

Petition: Panamint should be nicer to Robin

Alexis Night
Eymris Grayson chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
OK..I LOVE THIS STORY.

I Ending made me teary.

Good going on the names...Smart I love star trek and love James Krik. Don't forget Jean Luc Picard.

Love your stories keep going hun you got a carrier a head of you.
Automail-gHost chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
SO SWEET! I loved that! .

Your stories are SO good! I just adore your batman/robin ones! Absolutely amazing...

You write more k?
cad10 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
oh it's so sweet! :) That was a really great story! I'm maybe french but I understood the most of the story (I'll not pretend that I read english perfectly!) and it was a great pleasure to read it!

I hope I'll read another one of you! And sorry for my bad english in this review! :-/

Godd luck!
Beinlor chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
aw, so sweet! i love this stuff of yours!
PeaceGuardian chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
THIS WAS AWESOME! REally sweet and awesome! lol.
draumur i dos chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Sniffle. Poor Robin, you're really mean to him... not that I'm complaining;) I love Bruce and Dick's sort of father/son relationship. And Grace is really adorable. First when I read Billy's full name I almost thought it was Kidflash. His name is Willy West, isn't it? But then I remembered that KF isn't mean.

This is a great story, definately something I want to read again.
Gentle Kit chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Aw, cute ending. xD
feigningclemency chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
This fic was amazing. It made me feel the emotions Dick had very well. Only a few things I have read have managed to do that, so I applaud you.

Faving this!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
Awesome story! I loved it! From beginning to end, a true pleasure to read!
Agena K chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
I meant to say at the end of chapter nine that the warm fuzzies and the tears were worth it but I forgot the "t" so it looks like I said ears... oh well.. it is 2:35 am...
Agena K chapter 9 . 4/20/2007
Dear Dick and Panamint,

Okay second review in one hour... But this story is worth OF THE BEST I EVER READ!

Thank you thank you thank you the warm fuzzies and ears were worth it.
Agena K chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Dear Dick and Panamint,

I absolutely love this storyline! you have Dick down to a T and I think the addition of the rings is great ! but you never said how he got them back after the other boys grabbed them. I love how Dick defends Grace and Alfred and Bruce are supportive and protective of Dick. I love early dick grayson stories. Great Great Great writing. ayou are added to my favorites .
JLAfan chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
"He looked as if he had been mauled by a tiger or run over by a herd of stampeding cattle, or maybe both." LMAO great line. great story