Reviews for And Many Happy Returns
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was...wonderful? It was nice to read, and this is even the third time I have read it...
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ahahahahahahahahaha..ha, ha,damn, I was laughing to hard.*thud*
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Love this story! It's so funny how Hakuba's mum suddenly called in the middle of the heist... I pity Hakuba, but where's the laugh if there's no fun? P At least Kid is being good when giving the 3rd present... I never thought that Kid would let Hakuba handcuff him for 12 seconds... Anyway, thx for the great fic!
pentalion chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I wish I could see Hakuba's face if this had got into the newspapers, though.

I love you, by the way.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Normally I don't like random fics, but I this was so well done, it didn't seem random, just amazing. Why haven't I noticed your stories before?
Moonlite Knight chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was hilarious XD

I haven't laughed that much in ages.

Amazing job!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
AH! I honestly fell out of my chair laughing! Brilliant! Fantastic! Amazing! Gorgeous! Magnificent! Beautiful!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, that was delightfully cracky and had me in stitches for most of the fic. And I just about melted from 'aw' at the end. I'm not the most Hakuba-friendly person around, but I really felt for the guy here. A great, great story.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Funny and cute XD Love it.
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I knew Kaitou Cat sounded familiar...that's where it was from. Love the exchange between Hakuba and Kaitou. Sometimes you feel bad for the guy...anyways great fic (as usual- happy writing)!

~Kari Minamoto
FicFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was great! I just found this, and I actually laughed out loud reading the conversation between Hakuba's mother and Kidd via cell phone at the heist. That's pure genius if I ever did see it!

Rock on!
acern chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
o.o Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I will be unable to stop laughing for the next three minutes. *trying to catch my breath* Just, just... XD Wow. That was win.
Rosslyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Hey I really loved this story. Especially the ending! What a warm and fuzzy aw. )
Anica106 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
*claps delightedly* Wonderful. I loved it. Your dialogue is so natural, and I love your narration style. I've read several of your stories and have loved all of them. Keep up the good work; good Magic Kaitou fics are hard to find! _
arsg66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ya! It was great! It was super! It was weird!

...