Reviews for And Many Happy Returns
kudo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Pant, pant, sorry, recovering from giggling fits.
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
*still giggling* This is exactly what I needed after today. Good stars, I was laughing through the whole thing. Brilliant.
summercloud chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
what fun! Thanks so much for letting me read this; it made me laugh out loud, and was a nice after-exam treat.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Bwa ha ha! I just about died laughing. I love your stories. You have such a flair with words! Not to mention the fact that you *care* about grammar and spelling makes your writing a breath of fresh air. Keep up the awesome work! _
t0ky0-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Muhahahahahahahahahaha! i LOVE kaito fics!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Why is it that the handphone always seems to ring at the most convenient of times? *snicker*

"Certifiably insane, perhaps; almost obscenely lucky, definitely; but not stupid."

Duyly noted. Loved the appearance of... *snicker* Sa-chan's mom. Not convinced that that her name's Irene by coincidence, nope. This was a fun story, Ysabet-san. Thanks for the read!
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Aw. Por Hakuba. It sounded very msyerious, and g'job!
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
ha two birthdays in one day how great. I love you're fics and I always try to get my work up to par with yours and Icka's. Hope you update windfall soon. Well I'm off. Hope to read again soon.
tively-split chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Hi. Just wanted to say that I just *loved* this one... The "Kaitou Cat" thing was hilarious, and I loved the tongue-in-cheek humour as well. I hope you'll continue doing us the favour of writing such side-splitting masterpieces.
Aku-dono chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I got only one thing to say.

Lmao.

This thing is HYLARIOUS! As most of your stories get (except when you're being dark/scary). I burst out laughing when Hakuba's mom called, very well done _

Keep it up! Looking forward to more of anything from you.

(Yes, I know Reviews don't activate html tags, but it's just the principle of it.)
Kaito-neechan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Ysabet, I LOVE your stories!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2