Reviews for Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I want another part to this story. It's beautiful. Sad. and I'm kind of partial to happy endings. So, please give us something!
PercephoneLynn chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
oh my god! that was fantastic. i loved the bit about the knife in the door and it's inscription. good job, keep it up!
Micuko chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh God, that's so sad but Beautiful, I love it so much!
lucky chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
oh that was soo sad! but i loved it! please let there be a seequille! god! i'm crying ! i love spike so much !

hope there is more! LOVED IT!
TanyaPotter chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
ohmygod! that was such a good story! u shoudl so have a sequel.. i put on the song while i read this and its just now getting over..
heather chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Beautiful sad but Beautiful I love spikes angst but I fell so sorry for him stupid angel .
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
wow, this is good, i like it! the song fits great! i love that song! reflects certain aspects of my life at times that song does.

-Lizzie x
peacockgal17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
O...I haven't checked your author's page if you had, but i think you should write a sequel about what Angel thinks about those lyrics...
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aw... this is so sweet... please make another chapter... where Angel sees his wrongs.. and comes to be Spikes hero again, comes to get him... I want him to appologize! lol.

Very nice ifc, loved it. So sweet and angsty...
kurt couper chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is such a beautiful oneshot. The song, of course, goes perfectly with the story. What a bastard Angel is. You wrote it wonderfully, dear.
spyder290 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I just found this - It was so very very sad. It would be great if you could do another chapter.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oh, my godd! That is so the saddest thing I've ever read. I'm crying...I love Spangel...

~*SS4EVA*~

P.S. This has been added to my C2 "The Spangel Community" which currently host over 32 Spangel fics.
Night Essence chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I love it, maybe you could do a chapter 2. So we could see(read) Angel's reaction about the knife thingy. But I love it any way.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
How can i not rewiev?

this is just SO sad the song really fist the story and i can really picture spike just sitting there and hurting inside kudos for your describing language!

what i didn't get was angel sending spike on a suicide mission - dosen't quite sound like him, i mean he's killed or tried to kill almost everyone in his line by himself but i guess it just fit the storyline better

hope there'll be a secuel*hugs*
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
It's sad...but good. I like it.