Reviews for Be mine
Javilin Yamato chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i like this this fanfic...its cute
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Nice work. You don't see much LloydxColette anymore.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Yup, I enjoyed this one, too .

Man, you're good at this fluff stuff. I couldn't compete (not that I would. I love reading romace but have yet to really write any XD). All this fluff reading has me grinning from ear to ear :D.
sage-1223 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
excellent! write more chapters!
Goataku chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
What cute cute stories you write, we love them though! I dunno, I just can't write anything fluffy. Oh well I have your flufftastic stuff to read, so I don't need to fear being fluffless. I love ColettexLloyd. Colette's so cute, the first time I noticed is when I fought with her, Torrential Para Ball! lol I'm a dork...
Alsenei chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
It was pretty good, you didn't go too far like some fics do. Anyways it was great, and Colette is 16, and that poncho-like thing covers up her body, but I admit, I thought she was 11 years old when I saw her. I love Colloyd fics, but yours are my favorite. Keep up the good work! :
Katraa chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Soo good _ So sweet, whats weird is I thought it was Sheena and Zelos, :D
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This was great! Gosh, girl, you write the best LloydxColette fics. Before you, there weren't any of them around period, which really irked me. .; Lloyd and Colette are so cute together! I can't believe there aren't more fics of them. Anyway, I adore lemons and mature fics, so I loved this, and I definitely hope that you will write more. _
NakigoeMizu chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Love your stories!

NakigoeMizu(a.k.a Chibi Presea)
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
It's wonderful!
GirlyButTough chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I really hate those Lloyd/Colette but for some reason I just can't stop reading your work, even though (like I said before) I really hate Lloyd/Colette stuff. I prefer Lloyd/Sheena stuff, although that's just my opinion.

I don't see why Colette needs a bra anyways, I mean she has no chest! The first time I saw her I thought that she was 10 years old!

Honestly, I don't see how people can like Colette. She is way too cutsie! I hate people like that! She reminds me of these two girls at my school (who shall remain nameless). Rumor has it that they both kissed in the boy's bathroom. *shudders*...

Do you think I talk too much? Cause I think that I do. Sorry.
PrincessSakura4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was really great.
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
AI!

FFLUF!

And to the other story I didn't review:

So...mature. And philosiphical. Ugh. Too much. '

And about the person needing cheering up, was that me?