Reviews for Consequences
David Fishwick chapter 48 . 12/16/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Litheran chapter 48 . 5/3/2006
Actually Lonnie,

Gwen didn't get rid of her ailment so much as found a way around it. L.I.S.A. simply regulates her bio chemistry. If she takes it off. Shes the enrgizer bunny.
Lonnie chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
I don't know if you know or if anybody has told you but Gwen no longer has her electricity. She got rid of it mid-season four right before she and Gunn had sex. I realize you have had her use it/threaten to use it before, I just figured I should point it out.
lomear chapter 40 . 6/28/2005
Awesomeness. Can't wait to read more!
Tamara chapter 40 . 6/24/2005
Two things that stuck with me about Buffy talking about the Immortal. In chapter 37 she said that he wouldn't have minded if she had went to see Spike . Spike could've told her about the bomb in Rome and how it was proof that it was wrong. And in chapter 40 she said that the Immortal reminded her of Spike. Spike could've pointed out that since the Immortal is complete scum saying that is an insult. Either Spike is letting her climb out of denial slowing by not pointing these out or he's a heck of a lot nicer and more forgiving than I am.
Tamara chapter 40 . 6/24/2005
Tamara chapter 37 . 6/12/2005
“He would have understood that I had to go and see an old love, I know he would have,”

Sounds like Buffy is still trying to weasel out of how far she sunk by saying that. Either that or she doesn't realize who she was sleeping with or is just in deep denial about it.

I probably wouldn't have given in as easy as Spike did but he's a lot more tender hearted than me. I am glad that he insisted that everyone knows about them.
Raok chapter 38 . 6/10/2005
Great story, hope you update more soon. And have at least 10 scenes where giles gets the crap beat out of him or maybe raped by a Fyaryl demon.
IMAN chapter 36 . 6/6/2005
This story is great and you did a great job with it and i wanted to know how it ends and what happens after Ch.36.
lomear chapter 36 . 6/6/2005
hm, just when it seems like things *might* be ending, you realize they're only beginning. bravo bravo.

ps. yay lorne is alive and kicking! :D

pss. this is kinna random, but i really love the name scarlet
lomear chapter 34 . 5/20/2005
Ah...it's been so long since I last checked for an update. And when I did...wowowowowowowow!

:D :D :D
lomear chapter 31 . 4/8/2005
And so they all meet, at long last, woo! Katy keeps getting cooler, I like that she seems pulled together and sure of herself, but not quite.

Miss Edith...chilling, chilling.
Tamara chapter 31 . 4/6/2005
Quite frankly , I want Spike to give Buffy grief about the Immortal especially since the example Willow gave was like the I love you , far too late to really mean anything. It's easy to say I love you to a dying man because you won't have to do anything about it just like it's easy to say you would've tried long after you believe the man is dead. Not to mention , it would be really neat to have someone point out that anything they did for the Immortal would have to be evil. Especially Giles and Buffy.

Though , I am loving this story as I do all of them.
lomear chapter 29 . 4/4/2005
They're all so close to meeting...ah! Great cliffhanger. Can't wait to read more, and it's so cool that you're going to do a sequel. I always hate it when a good story ends...now there's somethin to look forward to.
Wesfan1234 chapter 28 . 3/31/2005
Yay, buildup to the battle. I can't wait to see what you have planned. You have some of the best actions sequences.

I wouldn't pair anyone with Katy if it messes up the story, or if you don't want to. You really don't have to. She's just fine the way she is. I don't see anyone offhand that would fit her.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »