Reviews for Let Me Help
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
You should do a sequel, without a coo-coo random moment in there.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Could be true. Could be predicting the future. Tell teacher. See what she do.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Why couldn't the continuum have taken his powers, and LEFT HIM ON THE SHIP?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Q is my favorite too, and I thought the episode where he lost his powers was funny, I mean Guan (?) stabbed him with a fork!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wish I could help, but even though I have them all in order, it would be extremely differ cult to access them at this point and time, plus you could just google it, and this one long run-on sentence.
the woman is a wolf chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Very good!
the woman is a wolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Merci! Anyway LOL These people seemed very interesting. Ah, the subtle, caring side of Q was beginning to appear...
the woman is a wolf chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Oh dear D: Poor Q! Lost his powers... *sigh* Good description as ever, and I love the way you're writing in Q's point of view and putting loads of little funny thoughts in there. Nice, light reading that makes me want to read on. Well done!
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Good so far! This doesn't end up as a P/Q does it? Q ROCKS! You kept hm so much in character! I loved his little sarcastic thoughts! Loved it so far!
Lilith Kayden chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Thank you for writing a good and entertaining Q Story. I hope that you will write others as well.

-Lilith Kayden
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
This is SO COOL!

I liked the thing with Smeagol/Gollum. I suppose this means that I'm not the only person on Earth who likes him and Q both? Wow.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This idea is SO COOL!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
you should do a sequal! I love it.
SD chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
THAT is entralling. And I liked the perspective too, not to mention the twist of humor. Please write another! I've always felt the Q needed more attention than he got.
xWhit3StaRx chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
lol yeah..._ great chapter!