Reviews for The Wedding that ALMOST didn't happen
NoaFuuma chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
still told.
NoaFuuma chapter 19 . 11/9/2007
oh! seto's in jauil! muwahahahahahaha! typichal malik and marik to have drugs and were making out on the floor... heheheh...the very gullible pharao...(snort) so stupid!
NoaFuuma chapter 18 . 11/9/2007
(gasp!) oh man! now i'm scared!
NoaFuuma chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
and now he's going to be kidnapped right? or do i have to say gay-napped cause he isn't a kid anymore...altough...never mind.
NoaFuuma chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
yay! love this chap! keep it up!
NoaFuuma chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
owkay jack, pirate or not, you're going down...(growls)

js-(scaries away)

jin-(evil laugh) i'm really scary...every boy under 15 is scared of me..;i made one boy from 13 cry once...it was fun. yes, i look like bakura and marik. i can't help it!
NoaFuuma chapter 14 . 11/9/2007
owkay...the last chap, there was something wrong with my baka-computer so i couldn't review and stupid jack! (sobs) tha' aint fair! this chap!( giggles) hehehe... strippers... can't wait 'till the one from seto...see u !
NoaFuuma chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
oh god (squick voice) oh god... pleas! i beg you! please not being raped! please! that's my favorite guy! i love johnny depp! (starts crying)
NoaFuuma chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
i just lobve it when joey has to wear a collar! keep it up! ja ne!
NoaFuuma chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
oh great! what's gonna happen now? it still isn't june... (yup! how'd you guess? depressed mood...)
NoaFuuma chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
(glare) you're right. i hate you now. i hope for you it's going to be bettrer! o wait...if they're gonna marry...than it'll be a happy ending...i'm sick so i don't think really good and i make everything difficulter then normally.
NoaFuuma chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
darn it! i have to read the rest tomorrow cause my mom is sleeping in this room. i'm so curious but i'll have to boil it up! i love this story! and see you over about 18 to 19 hours! bye!
NoaFuuma chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
ok, now you made me realy curious! i'm oo curious for my own good!
NoaFuuma chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
who's that angel outta the door? geez..;i'm really on pmssing! i'm going crazy! well, cu next chap!
NoaFuuma chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
owkay! now i'm superpissed! {WARNING!: EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS REVIEW ISN'T TRUE! ONLY THE THINGS THAT DOESN'T INSULT YOU!} ow that mother-fucking bitch! she's gonna threaten mokie isn't it! ISN'T IT? why does he always has to be the one who's being threatened? ow i'm so gonna kill the crappy, dorky fucking assholes who don't have a life to protect from being so darn stupid to let mokuba being threatened! ra! (breath in, breath out...) soz for that! i'm on pms...