Reviews for The Wedding that ALMOST didn't happen
Cute chapter! _
chittyco chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
wow! 0.o YAY
Michelle chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
Yes! I'm so happy Joey and Seto are back together! And I like how, even after being apart like they were, Joey still said he wanted to wait until they were married. That shows how good of a person he is! Michelle deserves to have her company ruined. I'm so glad she got caught! I like the way Seto found Joey downstairs. Awesome job!
KaguraSerenityOgata88 chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
I like this story better then the first one. Again with the mistakes, it's really hard to read it and stay focused when there's a mistake on almost every line. Great storyline though. I love the whole Gravitation reference and I love the whole Passions thing. If you've ever seen Passions, this story reminds me of the love square of Sam, Grace, Ivy, and David. Michelle as the coniving Ivy, Joey as Grace, Kaiba being Sam, and Tristan being David. Can you see it? Have you ever watched Passions? This story is totally cool. update soon.
chittyco chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
Yay! there together i'm so happy now !
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
Glad that's all cleared up, update soon. _
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
Why did you end the chapter there? I want to read more. T_T Update soon.
chittyco chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
gah make SETO AND JOUNOUCHI go back together this is kill'en me!
Moonlight-6056 chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
I have read the extra part in the chapters -

*Sniffle* this fic is depressing, but I still like the style! You’re a creative writer and able to express the characters feelings to the reader, It is an unusual talent please continue this amazing story.
Michelle chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
I'm loving it! I'm loving it! All I have to say right now is keep up the good work, sis!
chittyco chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
hay keep going it's really really god up date soon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »