Reviews for The Wedding that ALMOST didn't happen
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2004
Really good sorry nto much on reviews X_X
Michelle chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
Hey sis! I love this chapter! I wonder how the maids and the others are going to trap Michelle. And for those who may be wondering, I am the Michelle in the story. Except, I am NOTHING like this Michelle. I am the exact opposite. And Brown is not my last name. Just a last name of a friend of mine. Well, now that that is explained. Anyway, great job! As always, let me know when the next chapter is posted!
Michelle chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
Hey! Wow! I can't wait to see why Kaiba wishes he hadn't left Joey with Tristan. Keep up the great work, sis!
Moonlight-6056 chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
*Sniffle* I cant believe it, Jou cant stop likening Seto! Please update soon I must know what happens, this story is making me soo sad *sniffle* I hope everything turns out ok…
chittyco chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Ah it's so sad v.v is it going to have a happy ending
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Really good
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Update soon, don't leave me in suspense like this! X_X
chittyco chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
WaH! 0-0 how could you?wtf i thought this was a joey kaiba fanfic...ah joey no why, why! ho could you make it better !update S-i mean now!
Moonlight-6056 chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
OMG, OMG! I am completely hooked on this story I must know what happens! Please, Please, please update soon!
Moonlight-6056 chapter 5 . 10/14/2004
So tired *yawn* that was another excellent chapter that helped deepen the plot of your story *yawn* I loved the way you write! Please update soon *yawn*

Sorry for all the yawning but I am so tired… *drags her own sorry ass up to bed*
chittyco chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
hay update soon please it's really good i can't wait to see what happens
Moonlight-6056 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Poor Mokuba he has to deal with all of this now - Oh wel I am sure he will be ok *uncertain look* or at least I hope so…

I must know what happens please update soon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »