Reviews for Lost in Space, Cliche in 5: Amethyst Little Fish
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I like this fic. It is something that would happen to them. I like how you went to SGC and showed us some things. Love how you had Danny get captured.
ccgcpa chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Oh, this was fun! All the characterizations were spot-on. Loved the fast-paced banter as well. Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation - any plans?

Thanks for an enjoyable read!
mayogaels chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
really and truly most excellent.
SADDAMINSANE chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
no end please update
Grey Bard chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Aw. That was fun! And rather sweet, even if I am decidedly not an S/J shipper.
sophiedb chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Just found this and oh my god that was HILARIOUS! Talk about getting strange looks from all over the office due to my hastily smothered giggles :) This will be going on my favourites list!
rankokun alpha chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
oh man i hope their is more coming soon!
Banner chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
This was simply fun...

More, please (I love crossover fic)
Rhoboat chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
That was a fun read! Like the character interactions with and between both SG1 and the Farscape crew. Had a bit a plot to move things along, but didn't get bogged down in useless details and chatter. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Vicky Ocean chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This story was very enertaining. I greatly enjoy your work in general. I orginally read your Cable and Domino stories on the Alternate Timelines site and I was excited to find your Stargate work. You seem to a great grasp of both sets of a characters and do well with cross-overs, which leads me to suggest a Cable/Domino and SG-1 cross-over. There should be some amusing Cable/Jack alpha-male posturing at the very least.
Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
wonderful. Will there be more? Will you have more adventures of the new crew of the Moya and maybe someday let SG-1 come home?

I really did love it. Thanks for posting it to the list too.
Smut Angel chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Oh, and Stargate/Farscape x-over? Loved it! Two of my fave shows. I think you did a great job capturing the craziness of the situation. I have a couple of questions. I missed most of season 7, and have only seen most all other episodes once, so I sometimes don't remember things. What is the Steveston sympiote that Sam refers to? Or there's also this statement from Jonas:

"Actually, he saw some of my pictures from Steveston," Jonas said. "Sam was wearing leather pants the entire time. And this really," he gestured, "nice trenchcoat."

What is that all about. I also remember in another fic them referring to Sam and someone being taken over by a Jonah and Thera? Does that sound familiar or make any sense? I went to and couldn't find any references to any of this. If you can email me and clear this stuff up, I'd love ya forever. Thanx ahead of time.

And once again, your fic kicks ass! :)
black leather chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
This was a great story :)

Some lines were precious - I couldn't stop laughing over them.
CKOJLF chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
very nice... loved it... two of my fav series x-over as one ;) i love FARSCAPE and a damned good Affinity fix it too... er.. rather... getting pete dumped... :)