Reviews for Mutiny in the Infirmary
June Odyssey chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I realize you haven't updated this in. . . roughly 4 years, but I was going through all the first Atlantis stories written. I must say I liked yours! If you would continue this it would make me happy :D
ancientesha chapter 22 . 9/14/2008
err ... LMAO

brilliant :-o now .. how about some real pariring:D? *giggles* totally lovin this. please update soon.
jasminesmommy chapter 22 . 9/7/2008
well at least they held it together enough to make the annoncment :)
jasminesmommy chapter 21 . 9/5/2008
lol everybody is insane.
jasminesmommy chapter 20 . 4/13/2008
im thinking barker needs to learn to talk lol even ronon talks more than this :)
bailey1ak chapter 19 . 4/13/2008
Shepherd may understand, but I definately don't. Still... can't wait for the next chapter to see what is going on.
jasminesmommy chapter 19 . 4/12/2008
lol everybody is crazy and i have a fealing that ancient device that threw sheppard is what started all this :)
sbe4ever chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
this chapter is hilarious! I began reading this story when you first began posting and tried to keep up but couldn't. I'm glad you're taking the time to finish it!
RedHeadReader chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
Ok, this keeps getting better and better! very very well done. you kept them mostly in character, and its very very funny. im laughing my head off nearly every chapter!

RHR
ChaseMe131 chapter 18 . 3/24/2008
MORE PLEASE!
bailey1ak chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
Just read the first 18 chapters and really liked your story. Please continue with the next update soon, I am dieing to know what is going on.
SqueakyChewToy chapter 17 . 3/18/2008
Hmm I just read your profile, regarding reviews on this story. I think it has been a glitch. Like I said, I never received the story alert I signed up for, I bet a lot of people have had the same problem - and I know I sometimes get error messages on all sorts of stories when they've just been updated, sometimes it says 'story does not exist'. I dunno... just saying, don't lose heart due to lack of reviews because your story is great fun!
SqueakyChewToy chapter 18 . 3/18/2008
I remember this story! (How could I not! :) )

Though story alert seems to have failed to tell me about the last chapter...

Thanks for some more great funny moments!
Vegasgate chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
This is so funny! It's like the Three Stooges all over again, except its on another planet! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 5/24/2007