Reviews for To Have and To Hold
crotia chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
nice
crotia chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I just started this story because I thought that there might be some good stuff in chapter 2 but I wasn't really interested in the romance thing but you have made me change my mind. good job
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
This is good. The adjectives, verbs and adverbs are quite the tale! Harry has a mask! Severus desires to go pass the defenses! Ah, the start is a fairytale dream. The little truths that no one believes. It might as well be better to tell a lie. Zabini is going to be a torn. Draco! Just who will you end up with?! You must continue this! It's bloody amazing!
Hirevona chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's a really good story. I absolutely loved it! :)
And I know, the 'To Have and To Hold' and its 2 sequels are not posted here. Every reader can find them at Skyehawke under the name MontanaDan. :)
Keep reading. It's worth it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Great story. Dont really like Harry going to some Helena or whaterver prostitute. Dosn't seem like sothing he would do. I like Snape being so attentive.
viennaaa chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Damn.. Done..
I cant for the life of me figure out why you have abandoned such a great story.. Really..
Too bad..

viennaaa chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Stupid iPhone decided I had written enough.. Anyways.. In just a couple of sentences you made it soo believeble that snape had fallen for Harry..
Than the inner debate of one severus snape.. That was really good.. And the story flows just so well..
Now .. The things I dont like:
I really really dont like that a story that I think is sooooo good that I've already written 2 reviews after 1 chapter, has only 4 chapters!
And than I find out that its posted years And years ago so I dont even know if you still read these reviews.. I hope you do because I world really like to read more of this.. You know a new story of about 50 chapters or something ;)
Your a really good writer..

viennaaa chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Omg! Im not one that writes reviews about everything but this is just...
Well first: in just a cou
viennaaa chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The first time he had sat down and Snape held his face, staring into his eyes, Harry almost fell off the chair.
I could actually viualize that.. that means you have sucked me into your story sooooo soon! great!
ritually sacrificing Hufflepuffs : too darn funny.. Im still laughing !

MCR Killjoys chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for you to update. Just let me know in a PM if you need any help with ideas, no matter how big or small I'll do my best to help you. Summer xx
naru894 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
is this fic abandoned? its really interesting...
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Please write more soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you.
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
8 years later, an update finally appears, the fifth chapter of To Have And To Hold, and many fans of the story silently cheer as they read the long overdue installment of the brilliant story.
Alex chapter 4 . 11/6/2012