Reviews for To Have and To Hold
Fhf chapter 4 . 9/18
More please
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Daaawww. Well Obviously Sev isn't going to betray Harry's trusts and secrets to anyone AND obviously they're going to have a kick ass affair. I wonder how Blaise will try to steal a kiss? Would he even succeed...it almost sounds like Blaise suprised a kiss out of Ron. Sort of planted one on him unexpectedly cuz really, why would Ron expect a kiss from a Slytherin even while they're conversing? But regardless Harry has faster reflexes and can spot moocher a mile away or a would be seducer after bragging rights so either Harry avoids all his attempts like a suave boss or he causes some bodily harm for the attempted sexual assault. But for sirius, you gotta continue this bitchin story. I'm adding it to my favs incase you do continue it so I can get that update.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Lolololololololololol!
Lookin for more Double D phrases though. Delectable, delicious, desirable, divine, delphinium, decadent, delightful, dig bick, damn, and so on attached to delinquent. Severus is a smexy stud in here tho. Why have you not updated in years? You're not dead are you? That would suck. Heyyyyy! Ghost of the author?! Can I adopt this story so I can eventually finish it in your place?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Divine deliquent? What next? :D
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Sooooo that story you suggested, Flawed Lines? Is not posted here in english. So I can't read it. But I did enjoy reading this first chapter. Totally fun, really good. Great. I hope for more delicious delinquents lol.
crotia chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
nice
crotia chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I just started this story because I thought that there might be some good stuff in chapter 2 but I wasn't really interested in the romance thing but you have made me change my mind. good job
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
This is good. The adjectives, verbs and adverbs are quite the tale! Harry has a mask! Severus desires to go pass the defenses! Ah, the start is a fairytale dream. The little truths that no one believes. It might as well be better to tell a lie. Zabini is going to be a torn. Draco! Just who will you end up with?! You must continue this! It's bloody amazing!
Hirevona chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's a really good story. I absolutely loved it! :)
And I know, the 'To Have and To Hold' and its 2 sequels are not posted here. Every reader can find them at Skyehawke under the name MontanaDan. :)
Keep reading. It's worth it! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Great story. Dont really like Harry going to some Helena or whaterver prostitute. Dosn't seem like sothing he would do. I like Snape being so attentive.
viennaaa chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Damn.. Done..
I cant for the life of me figure out why you have abandoned such a great story.. Really..
Too bad..

viennaaa chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Stupid iPhone decided I had written enough.. Anyways.. In just a couple of sentences you made it soo believeble that snape had fallen for Harry..
Than the inner debate of one severus snape.. That was really good.. And the story flows just so well..
Now .. The things I dont like:
I really really dont like that a story that I think is sooooo good that I've already written 2 reviews after 1 chapter, has only 4 chapters!
And than I find out that its posted years And years ago so I dont even know if you still read these reviews.. I hope you do because I world really like to read more of this.. You know a new story of about 50 chapters or something ;)
Your a really good writer..

viennaaa chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Omg! Im not one that writes reviews about everything but this is just...
Well first: in just a cou
viennaaa chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The first time he had sat down and Snape held his face, staring into his eyes, Harry almost fell off the chair.
I could actually viualize that.. that means you have sucked me into your story sooooo soon! great!
ritually sacrificing Hufflepuffs : too darn funny.. Im still laughing !

MCR Killjoys chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for you to update. Just let me know in a PM if you need any help with ideas, no matter how big or small I'll do my best to help you. Summer xx