Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 1 . 3/30
Loved it!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh Ramos I never get tired of re-reading this. Or your other SSHG stories. This is adorable!
clausumcormeum chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I love this. Super unique! I had a feeling ol' Snape had something up his sleeve!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
why did they get divorced in the first place?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Brilliant!
LissaDream chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Too fun!
Lori chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Love this story! Witty, well written, and fun.
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh thank god... I thought it was Umbridge transfigured or something terribly horrifying. Thank goodness. Thanks for the happily (arguing) ever after. Muah.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
So Bleeping Awsome
Margali87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I love it :)
It's the first Marriage Law fanfiction I've read and it's perfect. Thank you for sharing it :)
Epans-AT chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
(Spoiler Alert)
This is again brilliant work.
To be honest, Ramos, you are really a bravo author.
Talking about the story, I am a bit shocked when I saw Severus being so desperate for Hermione's help. I am thinking if the Severus got mad, but later it's clearly explained and introduced their relationship and Severus unlucky situation. I became furious when I saw the "woman" and her good work.I was relieved from the pair got to remarried but this time with their own will. This incident helped them to discover their real intimacy, and how much they really cared for each other, which made me smile from my heart.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Why was this one shot. I think this would have been a wonderful multi chapter. Ey oh well. loved it