Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Ann-MCN chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I adore this! The title is perfect, I love how everyone is 10 years after leaving Hogwarts, and the final scene when she proposes is just exactly right.

I always know that I'm in good hands when I see you're the author.
JessiokaFroka chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh my God... this was a very original piece! It would be fantastic if you, you know, turned this into a series- you could go so far with this!
tubin chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wonderful. A perfect response to the WIKTT thread recently that equated "marriage law challenge" with "not original". Your story is clearly original and yet clearly inspired by the challenge. That'll show 'em!
dedanaan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Ah, this was a great take on the MLC - I like that you threw the rules out the window. Tiffany is awful, I'm glad Severus and Hermione were able to fix her little red wagon. _ Loved the closing line "And they argued happily ever after."
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Ramos, one word. PERFECT.
michelline chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
OOh... That was a delicious way to wake up on Saturday morning. Great job. I love the snarky Potions Master and the also snarky Hermione. You're a master. Actually, you're the reason I started in Fanfiction and then got me hooked on SS/HG. So thanks! Now hurry up and update... like you promised in your note :)
Deeble chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
This has got to be in the top three among marriage law challenge responses - and that's even more amazing considering that it really didn't look like anyone could come up with an original take on it at this point, with dozens of stories posted. It's lovely, funny and in character (well, perhaps Snape is a bit softer around the edges, but in a charming way rather than an irritating way, and it's reasonable that he'd be less of a bat with Hermione after 10 years of becoming friends).

And I'm very glad to hear "Unfinished Business" is nearly finished and "The Souvenir" will be updated after that. Your stories are far too engaging to leave as forever-WIPS.
Mollyw0bbles chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Hey! Yay! You put it up! I absolutely love this story as I do all your stories, and I hope you give us plenty more of the same standard in the future!

Helen x
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Bravo - that has to be the best Marriage law story I've read! And defnitely the most funny.

I love your descriptions and word choices, escpially such as this: 'The elder Snape would shout until he was red in the face and the veins throbbed in his temples, but as usual Severus was disappointed when the old fart would finally stomp off in a huff. Hermione would go pale and thin-lipped as she stood up to the bullying, her brown eyes flashing and her invective truly imaginative.'

I just about choked on MY biscuit at Hermione's musing about a dog. "She would have bet real money that Tiffany had one of those annoying, overbred little fluffballs that wheezed when it wasn’t yapping, and piddled on the carpet at the slightest provocation." LMAO - I can just *see* the dog!

Allie
site chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
You are a fabulous writer! As usual I am charmed by your writing. I especially enjoyed the intellectual attachment between Hermione and Severus.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10