Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Me chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice plot. And loved the humorous undertone.
Pals chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is one of the cutest Severus/Hermione fics that I have read. Thank you so much for writing it.
I loved the way how you gradually revealed their past marriage and the animosity between Snape Senior and Hermione.

Keep writing. :)
Delighted chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I was thrilled to run across this again. My favorite line: "I guess I'm saying I'd rather be miserable with you than without you." What a romantic proposal! LOL
Waldosia12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is hilarious
jjunee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
J'adore! Une histoire très originale avec cette histoire de divorce et cet aperçu de leur vie conjugale. C'est Ron et Harry qui vont être déçus. :)
snapify52 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yay!
einfach so chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Great story! I Love your Severus.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely brilliant story! :)
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved how obvious it was from the start that they were in love with each other.. it's adorable how Severus' father wants Hermione for his son... Many old fashioned men don't know how to express their feelings and use force and power to get what they want believing that they're doing the best for their loved ones...

"But I suppose I can admit a very small fondness for him. Bastard."
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
quite funny and definitely cute
Seyfert chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Simply wonderful! :)
BulletTimeScully chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What a lovely story! I absolutely adored the easy friendship that had developed between the two of them after so many years, and after such a rocky start. I must admit that I teared up a bit when it was revealed that Severus' father had intended all along (in a very Slytherin manner) for Severus to be with Hermione. Thank you for such a wonderful and different MLC!
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It's stories like this that make me really believe that Severus and Hermione are meant for each other. You wrote them very well and I can see them having a relationship like this. Very sweet. Nicely done.
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hola, perdon por no dejarlo en tu idioma tengo problemas con el traductor.

Me encanto el fic porque es la primera vez que ella no lo necesita a el, si no al contrario y bueno se quieren que mas da el resto.

Tiffany sin duda un terror, y Hermione con la defensa personal contra el señor Snape jaja, genial.

Por que se encuentra en Rated M, bueno no importa, me gusto mucho, saludos y animo!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
:D!

I really enjoyed this a lot. As cliche as it might be I adore marriage law stories, and this is a wonderful, totally unique take on it all. Yay. :)
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »