Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Fantastic last line, I'm also a little bit in love with the opening. Did not go where I thought it would, and that's wonderful.
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
And here I go again, with my soft spot for old married couples. I'd say I was compensating for something, but I'm a bit too married for that. Maybe I envy them the divorce?

Anyway, wonderful story again, I love your Hermione so much...I have a thing for strong women, and as much as I understand everybody has her insecurities, I somehow prefer when theyre not talked about in fanfics. maybe that makes me shallow.

Oh, and Tiffany was a perfect nightmare. In both versions, but I must say I love the bitchy version much more. That, at least, reminded me of Intolerable Cruelty. I don't know what the pink version reminded me of...hell, probably. That must be what it is like.
Puppyluv09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love this story, personally I'd like to see what you could do with a sequal to your brilliant idea!
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i love this kind of sweet sev/hermione friendship love :D nice!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Great fanfic. I'm not normally a fan of oneshots, but this worked beautifully. :)
TwangCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Normally I'm not a fan of sweet severus, but this really worked! Thanks for the charming story with a happy ending!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
ROFL! Snape telling of how he escaped the lust pheromones incident! A very funny story this :D
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great story!
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love it! and sometimes, not following the rules is the only way to get things done!
LeVaire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ahhh, I love it. Really sweet :D Made me grin like mad. The idea of divorced couples getting back together again always makes me smile :D
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very well written and interesting.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
it made me smile a lot, so thanks. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
SEQUEL PLEASE I want to know how tiffany took the news and kids for the snapes thank you
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 9/30/2009