Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
cute
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
best lines:

On one memorable evening, the old man had declared he’d bed the wench if his son wouldn’t; that was the night he learned about the Muggle concept of ‘self defense’ and that Hermione had taken several courses during her summers away from Hogwarts.

Severus had left the old man lying on the floor, but had paused long enough to lean over and inform him that any further attempts to harm or force Hermione and he’d kill him.

On the other hand, removing Severus from her admittedly small social circle would mean no more marathon chess matches of a Sunday afternoon while they vivisected the latest Ministry demonstration of stupidity. No more danger that he’d Floo her in the middle of the afternoon, asking her to pick up something from the apothecary’s shop when she got off work and bring it to him. No more getting home at three in the morning after spending half the night helping her ex-husband brew his latest innovation, and cursing him as she struggled to get ready for work the next day on four hours of sleep.

Hermione tried to envision a pink-swathed Tiffany in Severus’ laboratory, but that concept was simply outside the laws of nature. Tiffany and Severus lived in entirely different planes of existence – the world of butterflies did not mesh with world of bats.

“We’ll see,” Hermione answered enigmatically. She felt oddly better now that she knew the real person under that fluffy pink exterior. Tiffany was dangerous, true, but not even remotely in the league Hermione played. The girl had gotten her Hogwarts letter the same year Hermione had helped to defeat Voldemort; there was little chance Tiffany had even an inkling of what she was up against.

If the man had searched for years, he couldn’t have found a woman more likely to be murdered by his son, if only so he might be rewarded with the peace and quiet of Azkaban prison.

Hermione smirked back at the man who had taught her everything she knew about underhanded behavior. “You always were a sweet talker,” she told him, before finally terminating the connection.

Severus chuckled suddenly, sending interesting vibrations up between where their bodies where touching. “Father told me once – after you’d moved out of Snape Hall – that you were more woman than any pureblood witch could hope to be. And that I was a fool for letting you get away.”

“I liked being married to you,” she confessed. “You’re one of my best friends. Oh, I love Ron, and Harry. But you know me – we know each other. And you’re the only one who doesn’t get huffy when I Floo them in the middle of the night with a brilliant idea.”

So I guess I’m saying I’d rather be miserable with you than without you.”

“The last time we did this, I was...less than gracious.”

Hermione smiled, remembering. “You threw it at me, as I recall.”

You can curse like a sailor’s monkey, but still believe in manners.

You’re smarter, braver, and slap harder than any woman I’ve ever met.

“As soon as I caught a whiff of the lust pheromones in her perfume, I stopped in the Slytherin common room and told the Quidditch team I wanted to introduce them to someone.”

And they argued happily ever after.

(Shiv's fic was a good one too)
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I like the "and they argued happily ever after." Fantastic little one-shot.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this is very well done.
nimath chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Loved this story...that Tiffany is a piece of work! Thanks!
Perky-Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
wonderfully done! good job!
caffinebunny chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You would not believe how long it's just taken me to re-find this fic! So now, because it's wonderfully IC and perfectly Snape's own brand of snarkiness, I'm adding you to favourites AND bookmarking the fic. Because I really can lose stuff I've saved as a favourite, even if it's sitting right there in front of me. And your fic is one I have to grin about when I remember it and it makes me sad to not be able to re-read it.
ms hearse chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Okay, that was hilarious...hil-ar-i-ous! The only trouble I had with it is that it didn't really flow well. I don't mean that it was particularly choppy, but that it felt a bit rushed in parts. As I try to remember every detail, lacking greatly in memory, I'd have to say the only real example I can offer now is when Hermione figures out the loophole. She was here, here, there, back here... I'm not sure how to alter it, but just in reading it, it was quick. Otherwise, it shone beautifully, and the characters were displayed well. I love how Hermione trained him to make her tea, although for some reason my husband didn't find that as funny! ;) I will definitely be checking out your other stories in the future.
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hi, Ive just red this story and have to say I love it. yay for throwing the rules out the window, totally refreshing! Well done.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh, this is such a cute story!

And completely different from all the other marriage-law-fics I've read so far.

Really, you have a great writing style and I loved the plot idea!

Greetings

Aldavinur
Miss Eliza Azraelian chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh... we don't get to see miss sluts face? *pout* It was very awesome. I rather like this sevvie. Thank you!

Miss.
anonymousnewlywed chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
c'est fantastique! :-)
quik-wit chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
hey come on! What happens with the lovely tiff? and how does their lab do? Can this have a sequel cuz I totally loved it?
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »