Reviews for Shopping With Cassie
aurlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
that was great i'm waiting for the next one :p
Zucht chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was fun and sweet and light; just what I needed. Thanks!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I lovede your story, the ending was cute.
Valhara chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Sigh If only I'd find a guy like that! -_- Great job by the way but add a few more details...such as personal thoughts and stuff. But I really enjoyed this story, you actually wrote Cross quite well. I'm sorry but I keep blabbing on and on about Cross but it's just that you write him so amusingly charming. _ So keep on writing!
AlexDham chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
It's really nice. That's a scene I can see happening between these two characters!
Amanda Dumbledore chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Nice fan fic! It was really good to imagine Cross sleeping peacefully... *grin*
tuna-booboo chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I liked this story. Last time I really looked through the categories, there wasn't one for She Spies. I like the show, but I don't get to watch it often, as it comes on at 1:30 a.m. Monday morning. I am going to start setting my VCR!

Anyway, good story. Keep it up!
grace chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
i love she spies i'm so glad someone finally started some fics about it. i really like your stories. ever think of doing a DD centered fic?
Beach chick chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
That was cute. I liked how Cassie and Cross got to go shopping. Your so lucky that you have the time to upload every other day. I hate homework, anyways great story!
fxkoala chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Sweet! *lol* I can just see Cross patiently trailing Cassie from store to store to store. No wonder the poor guy was exhausted! I've really been enjoying your fics about the She Spies, Mr. Cross and Duncan. I will be looking for your next offering.
Teen Chef chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was really good.:)

If you're going to continue writing She Spies stories may I make a request?:) I'd like a story set in season one with Jack. Maybe a shipper story with him and D.D. I really hated that they got rid of him, even though Mr. Cross and Duncan are great additions to the show.
Evil Genius Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
aww, this was sweet (don't know if that was the exact reaction you were looking for, but hey, it's the truth :-)

can't wait to read the next story.

Evil Genius Girl
DryMartini chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
YAY! Another story!

You know these stories make me really happy, and I found myself enjoying this so much, I took my time reading it really slow so it could last all day, and that's how much I liked it :)

A question: is it going to be more chapters on this story?
Starcaoe chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
You RoCK! I feel like such an idiot, I couldn't find the just in section.

Grissom: Star is emotionally stressed at the moment

Cassie: Yeah, she admitited that the boy she thought she hated had a cute butt'

*Star is rocking back inforth in a corner muttering 'hot,hot,hot,hot'

THANKY