Reviews for Take It Or Leave It
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Is this what Harry was thinking? When he strode up to Voldemort, in 'What Might Have Been', by youself? It certainly raises questions.
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So sad. But very good and very captivating.

I like the way you split the sentences,

it keeps you guessing as to what the next

bit will be.
Sunblood chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ouch. Oh, man, ouch. Then again, I'm a complete weakling/sap when it comes from stuff like this. Good work!
Yorke0593 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
It was serenely strange in a way. Since it written before book six I'm not sure it can apply, but I like the sentiment. I believe you personifyed Harry rather well. Good job.
ano-nimmus chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
OMG, this is so sad!
BLAHBLAHXO chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw, BAD HARRY! you will win! Lol, this is good - I culd murder my self now I said I would review everystory! You have loads!

Clare.
CursedShadows chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
very, very nice.
Kuddls chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, that's sad. And a tad depressing. So I have no choice to go look for a humorous piece of fanfiction by you, right?
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very emotional. Glad I found this one, it was all the way at the bottom of your story list! But it's very nice - a poem, but not really a poem ... very well-written.
ohsnap its potter chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
this was so sad. i read it to my friend over the phone... . . my sister gave me a realy weird look when i was tearing up when i said 'take my wand, take my life' haha..but anyways, great job.
Ja Reedus chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Oh god, I'm crying again. I thought this should be the way it ends. Harry is too young. I love your story... I'm still crying.
ella de lune chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aw-some!
mugglenetnutter chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Poetic and well-written but a little to depressing for me. Good job though.
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow. That was amazing! Really good. It was only like 223 words or something like that, but I loved it. Horribly sad and evil, but I liked it. Good job. You "captured the readers emotions" or something like that. So. Congrats! Good job... Wow, I'm weird...
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/10/2005