Reviews for What's with the X?
Turkey in a suit chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
All square enix games are addictive. Notice you haven't updated in a while, I think I've said this before to a couple of authors already, but if you update again, I'll still be here :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
LoL. Rogue hates Jean, who would have guessed? :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Rogue is AWESOME! She will reign supreme!
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I think half of X-men fans guessed that Kurt and Mystique were related before it was finally revealed. Only an idiot wouldn't see the resemblance.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Lol. I like the brotherhood. They're more fun.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Well, I'm a sucker for Rogue stories. I like the idea or Rogue in the brotherhood.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
kool fic will u finish?
Mimi chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
OMG! I totally love this story. plz UPDATE
pauloj1983 chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Maybe you could go with Todd/Rogue since Green is Rogue's favourite colour? or are you going to include Wanda into the mix later on?
SnarkyKat chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
CUTE! Liked the Angel thing at the end. Hate Tabby in this fic. She's annoying. Will we get to see the dance soon?
DaughterofDeath chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
add a new chapter
Riderazzo chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
This was SO GOOD! I can't wait to see the Lancitty! They are my fav couple! Update REALLY SOON PLEASE! This story made my favs list. No one has been updateing lately and it is Christmas Brake for crying out loud! Please update PLEASE!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
This was a really good update! I loved it. You should make it so that Rogue meets Angel next chapter and has a run in with Magneto. In fact, make it so that Rogue convinces Angel to join the Brotherhood. That would Rock! Rogue and Angel are good together (still a huge Romy fan though). These are mere suggestions so I won't take it up the butt if you don't use them. Just update as soon as you can and Happy Holidays!
DreamSprite chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
cool, update as soon as you can (I know what kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories can do to a person.)
mandy2412 chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
I love this story!Pleaze continue it soon!Thanks