Reviews for Death and New Beginings
miss sunshine chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
you have to update. i like it. ororon is gonna be in it right, right? anyway, update!
GothicKiwi chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Hehe! Kuro's so funny. Add on quickly, or I'll have to spank you. Oh, by the way, Leo's added on too. See ya later! Lovies you.
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
cool fic plz update soon.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I'm not going to mention grammer or punctuation.

Good job. Is Ororon comming back? Are we going to see him again? Are you going to update? Please?

A good idea. Now keep going or my legion of killer demons will come after you with an arsenal of herrings.
Adora Bell Dearheart chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wee hee. i was looking for a post 4th book fic. I like your beginning. I have only one question, will Ororon be coming back?

-Kat
Raven The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Hmm...there simply aren't enough Ororon fanfics. What's this about exactly? It's off to a depressing start like the end of the manga. (oh why did they have to kill him?) So maybe have something good happen? Maybe Chiaki can revive them somehow? Or maybe have them come back as human? Ahh! I gotta know!

Oh and btw I'm not sure if you noticed or not but you have this set up so you only accept reivews by the authors on the site and no one else. Just that I'd let you know. That might be why you haven't gotten so many reviews.

I'm intrested to see how this turns out. Keep it up.
GothicKiwi chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I never realized how good you were at writing stories. I really want you to continue with these stories. You are very good. Friendship bullshit is absent, by the way! _
Marauder-girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
-Wipes tear- Aww... that was sad. I also had the Lika/ Shiro thing going.. It was so obvious! lovely piece!
JRockerSelphie chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Really good. update soon k?
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wonderful! I just finished with the series yesterday I was crying like a baby! So today I started looking for fanfiction about Ororon and I found this one and it is good. Hope that you do update eventually. :)