Reviews for Mitai
I enjoyed this.
mary chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Love it.
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow... my friend recommended this to me and lucky she did. I don't read many fics about Kaede(this's my first!) and i have to say it's fantastic! :D
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Your characterization is very good. Kaede is recognizably Kaede but still thinks and reacts like child. You also captured Onigumo's evil perfectly.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Cool .
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
...

So sad, but somehow, so beautiful... And what an elegant ending...
Scorpio Serpent chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow, that's really deep. Good job!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
great story! I've never read a story starring Kaede before, esp one when she was young, and your is great! I like how you tied everything together, taking event from different points of view. And you explained what happened to Kaede's eye.

I also love how you described Kikyou's regret and bitterness as well as the sisters' love for each other. I cried the part when Kikyou told Kaede to be strong. It shows that Kikyou was really once a kind person.

Anyway, great job!
Leni chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow. Strong, precise and canon-friendly. Ths is the first good Kaede fic I've read and wow. I'm so glad I found it,
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
...wow. Just...wow. That was INCREDIBLE. Beautifully written, wonderful portrayal of all the characters-creepy, but...

Wow.
Pobbin chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That was absolutely wonderful. You have a strong gift when it comes to writing, and all of that fic was just so sad. Although, I seem to remember Kaede saying that Inuyasha killed Kikyou, and him telling her that he was the one who was betrayed. Which means that she couldn't have known beforehand that it was Naraku. Perhaps I misunderstood something in your story. Whatever the case, this was beautifully writen, and the characters were portrayed wonderfully. The happy singing kind of Kikyou was refreshing, but they still remained true to Rumiko Takahashi's characters very nicely. It was interesting, original and very nicely written. Great job!
Suki chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Great idea. Somebody needed to write this, I'm surprised nobody's thougth of it until now - glad it was you!
Sulia Serafine chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Tragic. Beautiful. *applauding*
ingra-of-mordor chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Wow...that was truly power. You are a very, very talented writer. It was excellent.
Kase chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was a delicious read. You are a really good writer, honestly. I always look forward to your next fiction, and you always satisfy me. .