Reviews for The dream within the nightmare
Crimson Flame-Blue Rose chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
wow, I'm really liking this story! (_)

I find Alyssa annoying, and I wish Cindy would discover the truth

about her snotty brother-soon. but, that just means that it's

well done.

I hope that there will be a kiss scene soon, maybe more? 3

write more chapters~
Jax Aj Jhyena chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
No leech queen? When will Hellfire be up? Oh please put the lickers in that story also with the Suspen-Dead Licker. Thanks for righting the story even though its horror it made me laugh a few times lol
Lord 0f Storms chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
oh, David! why didn't you let Kevin bandage that up nicely for you! he's really playing hard to get, but that makes it so much more satisfying when they eventually confront their feelings. Alyssa is annyoyng in this fic, ha, she thinks she can get David? ha ha..

oh, and poor Yoko, does she have a little crush?

please tell me the guys will take their shirts off in Hellfire! please! ...sorry... fangirl outburst.. ;)
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Didn't Leon come much later like during the desprate times scenior? Oh and Are you gonna put the other characters in later chapters?
Lord 0f Storms chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
i don't often read yaoi pairings, and initially i wasn't so keen on David/Kevin pairing but i was interested in the fact you're writing about each scenario, which never happens... anyway, before i knew it, i'm sat there, dying to see David admit his feelings to Kevin hah, i'm converted!

i'm also noticing another pairing in there... George/Cindy?

anyway, i don't know whether you plan on continuing or not, but i reaally hope so, cuz this is too much of a good thing not to be seen through to the end nice one.
Hurricane's green angel chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
About time you updated lol. Its a good chapter even tho ul still say it isnt lol.

Go David! He does think hes rambo doesnt he lol.

Hope you get ur next chapter done soon.

Possessed chapter 7 . 2/13/2008
Hi ya! I know it's been a long time, i didn't even realize you had up dated until today, to tell the truth i haven't been reading much on recently, but i had the sudden urge to read some Resident Evil adn instantly i thought of you Irvine Leonhart and i wanted to read your story again, i missed it alot! And so i was really glad to see that there was another chapter up, and it's GREAT! Really i love how you have continued this. I like the element twists too, like the dark past between David and Cindy, and i like that you leave it to the reader to decide who they think is right, in this case of course I think David is, he's not a murderer, but Cindy doesn't know that so she has every right ot be mad. But soon her issue with our dear plumber will be solved because George will be able to verify David's side of the story. Also I swoon whenever Kevin or David have intimate thoughts for one another, it's very sweet, and because there are so few of them it makes me crazy for them even more! Although that is not to say that i wouldn't like it if the two were more open about their feelings. Anyway all in all this was a great chappie, i hope you continue and up date frequently.

Sincerely Possessed!
zoe chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
brilliant izz i thoroughly enjoyed readin all those chaphters great character backround really gives the readers an insight on the history between characters and about each characters experiences. your a great writer like i keep tellin u cos its true as i finished each chapter i wanted 2 read more i look 4ward 2 the next relationship between kev n dave is buliding up well i think it makes the reader want to know more of what will happen between the both of them. overall brilliant izz. love zoe x
Hurricane's green angel chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
I think when I work in a hospital I'll take a gun with me to keep safe in my locker...just in case... O_o lol.

Good chapter, it isn't as bad as you think it is. Update soon please.

'I'm thinking maybe...'

Go Team! :D x x
Seraph22x chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
For Below Freezing Point -

Where was Mark, and Jims manners? Poor Cindy was freezing her ass off in a skirt and shirt, while Jim and Mark shrugged off a slight chill with their jackets. lol

Support -

This is the best, please continue. I'm going to be playing Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 soon online, (curse the closing of RE File #2 online) great insight on what could possibly happen in those scenarios. Very fun to read; thanks for writing!

Once again don't stop! "I beg of you!" (George)
TeamChaotix chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
why did you make it soo it's kevin and david? it's kinda sick.. but i still love the story though because i love stories that follow the exact way of the game and plus the exact words people say too.
Hurricane's green angel chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Alreet! Ive remembered to leave a review wo :P

Our Dave the king plumber to the rescue lol...'Here let me help you'...*cringes* lmao. Aw poor Kevin hes like a luv sick puppy lol.

You must update soon or I will not be happy.

P.S...Rar David!
Possessed chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Hey! It's been a while, I'm glad you updated. It's a wonderful chappie if you ask me? Anyway I wanted to apologize for not reviewing sooner, but I couldn't get on the net for some-time. Any who, marvelous job with the detail and monster death scenes. Also I'm super glad that George is such an agree able man to the idea of Kevin and David being together, I mean there aren't that many people open to the idea. And I like that George has someone too, cindy I mean, they're sweet. Anyway CONTINUE! I love the pairing Kevin and David and can only say that I'm saddened that there aren't more fabulous stories like yours with this exact couple!
XxMadeXInXHeavenxX chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
(squeals and giggles like little school girl)OMG this story is just too no alyssa and Yoko fling right? Hope not...I like Yoko the best but David...(drools) hes the MAN! My man besides Leon lol. Keep up the good work! AND UPDATE!
XxMadeXInXHeavenxX chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
"we dont have all day, kevin molest david another time" AHAHA That was funny AND cute! Man i like your story. I see youre a fan of YAOI eh? ME TOO! Ever seen Gravitation? Its awesome! Keep up th great work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »