Reviews for Find and Seek
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
dude, you are like the best writer such fun stories!

and not to be obsessive or anything, but i think birthday in katakana was ba-sude- バースデー but im not really sure except the be was a ba. not that it really matters, be worked and the story was great!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Cute and fun. Kaito loves his detectives.
loove it chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
this one is great to! where do you get all the ideas from? thnx for making me remember the manga Magic Kaitou on new year!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*giggles pleased* I love your stuff.. and this ones just adorable! *wonders how she missed it* Kaito really is just sweet! And that was just an adorable fic! *appaluds*
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Cute story! _
otaku chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
That was so good!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
-laughs- this was a nice fun ficcy. n.n yays!
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Very well done. I believe it's written as "HAPPII BAASUDEE" or if you need hyphens, then "HAPPI- BA-SUDE-."
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh that was so awesome. I loved that thank you for writting it and I now know what happens in most of the Kaito manga. I really like what you write. Until later.
tively-split chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Hi. I liked the originality of this birthday fic (or at least, it's definitely not an idea that occurs immediately to *me*). I did wonder one thing, though: how did 'Birthday Dad' know he was seeing a katakana 'ha' instead of, for example 2 diagonal lines drawn on the reverse side of that picture? Were the katakana 'characters' drawn on the picture as if they were 'inked out' with a brush or something?
YunCyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
"And yet he remained, chasing the thrice-cursed Kaitou Kid, may hedgehogs despoil his food."

XD Strangely amused by the hedgehogs comment. *snicker* Very nice of Kaito to help cheer Nakamori-keibu up. You haven't lost your touch, Icka-sempai. :) Keep on writing!
Aternox chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Yay !

Nakamori-keibu !

Hurray for Nakamori-keibu !

Hurray for Icka! M. Chif !

* runs off, wawing wildly arms in the air*

Kiri.
Ke chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Yesh! More Icka! awesomeness x]

Hapi- Besuda-?

Wouldnt it be more like... Hapi-Basudei or sumting? .

Oh well, still awesome! xD Would it be safe to assume that the six-year old boy was Conan?