Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path to Salvation
styerra'vintage chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
pls update soon...luv ur story
Elizabeth Teresa chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Wah! I wanted more! There are so fiew plausable 6th year ficks out there, and this one is terrably short! I mean, you don't have any freakish OCs, or happy sweet Malfoys, or anything that will make me want to throw my laptop at your head. So please, please, please update!

You're a really tallented writer by the way. I actually get mental immages of the stuff in your story, almost as clear as the ones in Rowling's. That's a high complement.

Nice job.
Bukama Stealth chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
I liked the chapter alright.

I suggest you keep a check on Harry's emotions though. first chapter: from the letter anger, sadness, anger (these I find logical after a loss of Sirius and once again being forced to go one Dumbles orders). Chapter two: Darknes and anger at arrival, then calm not three seconds later followed by embarrassed and ashamed when Bumblebore walks in and then doing a full 180 to trusting Dumbles. DO I NEED TO CONTINUE?

I hope this changes in one of the next chapters because it's making my head spin and the fic has barely started.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
love it update soon!
R-Krulle chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
I hope that you will update soon as I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have next in store.
Dumbledore chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
Very good. I like the reasonable restrictions that hopefully will allow Harry to flourish magically and physically. I hope that you will keep the distance between harry and his comrades for some time, and not have it all end suddenly. update soon!
teri chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
I like this story a lot. I read it all today, because i couldn't stop. It'd be awesome if you updated soon.
hp fan 30 chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
great story so far, keep it up
R-Krulle chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Great so far... I'll read more and let you know what I think
projectjay chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
Ihave really enjoyed this last chapter, I hope that you won't leave Ginny with hurt feelings fot to long.
pwykersotz chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
A very interesting story. I hope you update soon.
CreativeQuill chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Intriguing. I've only just read the first two chapters... but I'm intrigued with the whole Aunt Petunia thing... I've just finished first draft of a fic where she is perceived a little differently, as well.

Looking forward to more. There's rather a dearth of good HP fanfiction at the moment, and I'm glad I decided to check out what you've been up to!

CQ
adrianne2 chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
this story is really great!please write again soon!
Sarah chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
Great story, rarely am I impressed and never have I reviewed, so feel honored. You have used wrong words, such as whole when you meant hole (I do that a lot myself) so just watch that but otherwise the plot is great, the story is flowing nicely and I am impressed with your descriptive scenes which may be just a tad bit too descriptive. Good job with the twins. I know how tough it is to write on a schedule but I would suggest setting aside time to write each day so that you keep it up after school starts. I will be disappointed if you don’t finish this story.
Kaleena Mason chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
Brilliant chapter. I really really really want him to tell his 'inner circle' everything. I think that they need to know. and it is driving me insane thinking that he is going to keep major secrets from them.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »