Reviews for Impressions
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
can i use like your whole story as a quote? please? god this is so freakin' good!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very nicely done!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Love just is. What a beautiful message. Thanks for sharing.
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was wonderful. So romantic. I had to cry a little bit.
ArwendeImladris chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story, seeing Harry and Draco's love as it matured through the eyes of Poppy Pomphrey. It is a unique style of writing, and your development of Madame Pomphrey's character through her view of young love is done perfectly.
lazydaygirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
love should always be like that! great job on the story and using a different point of view.
Savannah Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
amazing story

i loved that it was in pomfrey's POV

very original and very good
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I LOVE THAT U THOUGHT TO PUT IT IN POMFREYS POV. ITS GREAT.

;}
kasmo chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
First time I've seen a Madam Pomfrey PoV. Your description of love and relationships, mostly the one between Harry and Draco is nice. It shows that there truly are good things in the world, as long as we are willing to accept, and not reject, it, if it is not what we previously thought we wanted.

I especially liked this part:

Romantic was returning my medical ward to find Draco Malfoy sitting beside Harry Potter’s bed, holding his hand.

Romantic was Mr. Potter waking from a meditated slumber to seek out Mr. Malfoy eyes with his own, smile, and say…

“Thank you.”

And romantic was watching Draco squeeze Harry’s hand, smile back, and reply, “Anytime.”

Love, it seemed, had crossed the valley of hate, and triumphed smiling.
john chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
extremely nice story. well-paced, with the tender voice of the doctor witch.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
What an amazing fic! I have to admit I've never read anything from her point of view, but this was quite good. Very srticulate without being too wordy, and sweet without being disgustingly fluffy. Altogether an excellent story.
LonelyNoMore chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This is so sweet! I love the Madam's point of view! It's like us from the outside looking in and seeing everything that they don't see for themselves! You are truly inspirational!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I love this story, not jsut because of the description and effort you put into it, but also because of the morals. I hoep you keep writing more!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh, that story makes me want to cry... It sums up everything (and from such an original perspective). It's so true, in every way really. I LOVE this story. I honestly do. I am on my knees in awe for you. Great, wonderful, fantastic work. And keep writing because we all need more of it.

-Luvs! Lanie
kerplank chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is definitely going into my C2. wanna be a staff member? if so, email me. thanks!